PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player Night time game after 8PST prefer 3.5e but will try 5e as well

Darstavian
September 20th, 2015, 04:10
Hello,

I am currently on the free version but am willing to buy the FG license to play in a game if it is long term.

I am in the Pacific time zone and would prefer something after 8 but can start most nights as early as 630 (assuming something doesn't make me late getting home from work)

Any day of the week is fine. I would like a weeknight or Friday group preferably.

Looking for long term group that can deal with an old fart 30 years of this game. =)

I am willing to download voice clients and even use video if necessary.

I prefer to play DnD 3,5 but am willing to try 5e or Pathfinder.

I have extensive experience in DnD 3.5 but am a beginner at 5e or Pathfinder but am willing to learn and usually pick it up pretty fast.

I am new to Fantasy Grounds but it does not seem overly complicated if you work with me I learn fast.

I prefer to play Rogue/Wizard/Bard types but am willing to play whatever a party needs to be successful. (Yes that means even the dreaded cleric! =) )

I am good for whatever type of game you like. I lean a little more towards combat/problem solving. I can roleplay and will but I don't like really heavy roleplay. I do like to joke and have fun but will do my best not to derail things when roleplaying is happening or the moment is intense. I am not afraid to lead a group if I need to but I will sit back and take orders if that is what is needed. Honestly I am just looking to find a group and have a good time. Feel free to message me and we can do a one on one interview via some form of voice chat if you like.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Darstavian

JohnD
September 20th, 2015, 04:16
Welcome dude... hope you find something that grabs your fancy soon! I'm classified as an old fart myself... there are a lot of us around. :)

Darstavian
September 20th, 2015, 04:30
Thanks! I hope to find one soon myself. Castle and Crusades Greyhawk. Damn I think I have one of those in storage.