PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday Nights AEST Out of the Abyss Adventure.

Qedian
September 19th, 2015, 06:46
FG License: Ultimate
Game System: 5e

Time Zone: AEST (GMT+10)
Day of week and time: Tuesday evening, ~6-10pm
If new game, planned start date: 29.09.15
Planned Frequency: Weekly
Term: Until module is complete

Text or Voice: Both
Voice software used: Teamspeak

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50, will vary based on party
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 2-3, looking for another 1-2
Character starting level & equipment: 2nd level
Character restrictions: Any in the PHB and Elemental Evil Players' Companion. Custom backgrounds allowed provided character is finished before game day.

Details of your scenario: Looking for a couple of players who are able to commit regularly. A capacity to properly roleplay your character in a dynamic and versatile way is important. Not really after people who just power build and try and focus the story on their own character. Not after rules-lawyers or powergamers. As a GM I am generally quite good with improvisation and adapting a game to suit the players.
May push the start date back a week if needed. Won't be accepting players who just apply to the page without replying here or messaging me.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1628

Balthus
September 23rd, 2015, 12:04
Hi Qedian! I'm quite new to the whole FG setup so I did apply via the calendar page before typing here.

I haven't played D&D since 2nd ed but am extremely keen to get involved on a regular session. Tuesday evening works well for me (I'm in South Australia). I'm definitely interested in a roleplay focussed campaign. It is really hard to find D&D groups in Adelaide these days!

Happy to chat beforehand if you need (Look for Balthus on steam).

Hope to talk soon!

- Balthus

realmsgamer
September 23rd, 2015, 17:10
Hello!

I applied to the calendar and would like to join your game. I am 48 years old with tons of gaming experience. However I am a total newb to Fantasy Grounds. I am open to adapting to whatever needs the group has including changing class, race or whatever. I do live in the United States, so the games will actually be at 9:00am here. Which is just perfect for me. Thank you for your consideration!

Realmsgamer

Qedian
September 24th, 2015, 15:36
Happy to have you on board realmsgamer. Will send you a PM with some more details / info.

Qedian
September 24th, 2015, 15:38
This game is now full, thanks for the interest everyone and I'll open it up again if people drop.