PDA

View Full Version : Drag/Drop of quests in the party sheet doesn't work for 3.5E, PF, 4E and C&C rulesets

Trenloe
September 17th, 2015, 22:31
When trying to drag/drop a quest in the Party Sheet -> XP -> Quests section an error is raised:

Script Error: [string "ps/scripts/ps_xp_questlist.lua"]:30: attempt to call global 'addQuestsEntry' (a nil value)

And the drag/drop operation doesn't work.

This means it's not possible to create copies of existing quests. Nor is it possible to drag/drop quests from modules or quests created with the new Quests extension: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?26064-Quests-Export-Extension-(CoreRPG-based-rulesets)-5E-currently

This occurs in the 3.5E, PF, 4E and C&C rulesets.

This works fine in the 5E ruleset.

JohnD
September 20th, 2015, 00:57
That's OK I wasn't planning on doling out xp to my players anytime soon. After the 3rd Tarrasque you stop learning from the experience. Hope this is fixed soon.

licktoren
December 21st, 2015, 03:53
im not sure if this is tied into this error or not; but when i create a link from a quest, aka the quest is open on my desktop and i drag the red square into the story area. then when i try and open the quest from the link within my story item i then get a:
Runtime Error: desktop: Unable to create window with invalid class (ref_quest : quest.id-00020).
but if i drag it from the quest menu i no longer get the error. this has popped up for every quest that i have been making in my current module. and just to test, after "fixing" the runtime error i re-dragged the quest from the open quest window back into the story and got the runtime error again. so it sorta looks like the link within the quest is broken