PDA

View Full Version : New DM/ Tabletop gamer LFG 4-6 players any time after 9:30pm Pacific Time

Cleveland4845
September 17th, 2015, 19:53
Okay, thanks.

Morgentaler
September 17th, 2015, 20:11
Hey Cleveland welcome to the community!

Most people here tend to play on fantasy grounds...vs roll20. Given it's the fantasy grounds forum and all. You may have more luck on the roll20 forums and games postings. There's also /r/LFG. Having Dmed briefly on roll 20 you may want to brush up on some of your codding skills as there is a fair amount of input that's not as straight forward as fantasy grounds that goes into setting up a game.

May I also suggest narrowing down what type of players you are looking for. As with my experience accommodating to role players, explorers and murder hobo's all at once can be a hell of a headache and usually doesn't end well as the group has no common drive. Figure out what type of game you want to play/DM and that time of player will join you in that type of game/story telling.

JohnD
September 17th, 2015, 21:06
Hey Cleveland welcome to the community!

Most people here tend to play on fantasy grounds...vs roll20. Given it's the fantasy grounds forum and all. You may have more luck on the roll20 forums and games postings. There's also /r/LFG. Having Dmed briefly on roll 20 you may want to brush up on some of your codding skills as there is a fair amount of input that's not as straight forward as fantasy grounds that goes into setting up a game.

May I also suggest narrowing down what type of players you are looking for. As with my experience accommodating to role players, explorers and murder hobo's all at once can be a hell of a headache and usually doesn't end well as the group has no common drive. Figure out what type of game you want to play/DM and that time of player will join you in that type of game/story telling.
19 on the Diplomacy roll.