PDA

View Full Version : Party Treasury

GunbunnyFuFu
September 16th, 2015, 15:39
Greetings!

After last night's game (and a player death), when divvying out the shares of the loot gained the party wanted to start a "party treasury" in which they can purchase Raise Deads, Potions of Healing, and things like that. Is this possible to do this with the Party Sheet? IE where instead of the treasure divided between the # of players, it's divided up by the number of players +1, with the extra going into a party share. Thoughts on how to do this if not implemented?

Thanks!

GB

Trenloe
September 16th, 2015, 15:44
Add a "Kitty" dummy PC to the party sheet before you divvy out the moolah. Just remember to remove them again before you award XP. Other than that I can't think of a way to use the auto award of party treasure to do a +1.

Zacchaeus
September 16th, 2015, 15:48
There already is a party treasury in effect on the inventory section of the party sheet. You can leave items on there rather than distributing them. You could also create a 'mule' or 'wagon' party member and assign items to that. There isn't a way to divide treasure to more (or less) party members that are actually in the party.

Ninja'd by Trenloe!

Morik
September 16th, 2015, 16:04
We created a "character" named Storage. We use Storage's inventory page to keep excess items. Our party actually has 3 or 4 places where they store items. So the Locations area on Storage's Inventory page is where they list which location a particular item is stored.

Wow! That came out much more confusing than intended...

midas
September 16th, 2015, 16:50
Ninja'd by Trenloe!

I think you should just start putting this in your sig. :)

Zacchaeus
September 16th, 2015, 18:00
I think you should just start putting this in your sig. :)

You, know I was thinking the same thing :)

GunbunnyFuFu
September 17th, 2015, 00:05
All,

Thanks for the help and quick responses. This community rocks!

GB