PDA

View Full Version : Bug in 4th ruleset

Tel Arin
September 16th, 2015, 01:02
Hi

1. The default second wind button doesn't work.
2. When I drop a no magical weapon from the parser module PHB into the character, that weapon doesnt appear into the weapon / implement tab.

Thanks

Nibelung
September 20th, 2015, 22:57
1. The default second wind button doesn't work.

From the start, the healing part of the Second Wind power is set at "target" instead of "self". So, you have to either hold ALT (to self-target), or drag the effect into your token on the map, or the entry in the Combat Tracker.

Or you can change the target on the power to "self" by clicking on the button once, and never have to worry about it again.

2. When I drop a no magical weapon from the parser module PHB into the character, that weapon doesnt appear into the weapon / implement tab.

I've seen this problem when you drop a non-magic implement on the sheet, but never with weapons. Did you created your own module parsed from the Compendium, or you downloaded one from an external source? Going from an external source might mean the file was modified somehow.

Moon Wizard
September 22nd, 2015, 23:18
Just tried the implement with my PHB module I built a long time ago. Both magic and non-magic implements added a "weapon" entry when dropped on the inventory. It sounds like something changed in the data generated by DDI and/or parser.

When I add the nonmagic version to my Campaign Items list, it has a Class value of "Equipment" and a Subclass value of "Implement".
When I add a magic version to my Campaign Items list (i.e. Symbol of Life +1), it has a Class Value of "Implement" and a Subclass value of "Holy Symbol".

You can check what values that the parser is currently pulling and adjust them in the XML of your module so that they drop correctly.

Regards,
JPG