PDA

View Full Version : Thanks.

midas
September 15th, 2015, 19:43
I'd like to thank the entire team of full (and part) time staff for this product.

Folks are on here all the time complaining about this or that. Everyone has a right to their opinion, and they bring up points that are sometimes valid and sometimes not so much. However I wanted to thank Doug and the rest of the team for making Fantasy Grounds what it is today. I played around with it a couple of years ago and really didn't like where it was at (outside of the community support). It feels like a completely different animal now and I want to commend everyone that has made it this way.

This software has completely reinvigorated my desire (and ability) to play. Thank you all.

Mellock
September 16th, 2015, 15:39
Pretty much how I feel. With Fantasy Grounds, I can be a roleplayer at last. :)

ddavison
September 16th, 2015, 15:47
Thanks guys. We are pretty happy with the community and I'm always amazed how much people step up to help out and improve things for everyone else.

dulux-oz
September 16th, 2015, 15:56
Ditto - thanks Doug!

David32780
September 17th, 2015, 17:45
Great post! I agree 110%!

Thanks guys

Modu
September 18th, 2015, 05:31
I've been playing using MapTools for a long time, but I never wanted to DM because it was a huge chore to me. With Fantasy Grounds, I actually really enjoy DM'ing. I think it makes the DM experience 1000x times better.

Thanks!

damned
September 18th, 2015, 06:03
I've been playing using MapTools for a long time, but I never wanted to DM because it was a huge chore to me. With Fantasy Grounds, I actually really enjoy DM'ing. I think it makes the DM experience 1000x times better.

Thanks!

Woot! Nice to hear Modu!

David32780
September 18th, 2015, 06:35

Thanks!

Thats excactly why I moved to FG!