PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5E Theme

Morgentaler
September 14th, 2015, 08:46
I think I may know the answer but I will ask anyway. Is there anyway one could modify the 5E Theme Wizards?

I like the Icon set. Windows..Dragon Icon etc.. but the bright white is well bright

Yes no? Maybe in the future?

Or Am I better off taking one of damn's theme and start from scratch?

kane280484
September 14th, 2015, 08:59
Same here. The only reason I don't use this theme is it's brightness. I'll pay 100 gp to any brave soul who'd modify it.

Morgentaler
September 14th, 2015, 09:03
The mood lighting extension makes it a bit better..but still would love to be able to insert custom background and not just a decal.

damned
September 14th, 2015, 12:15
I tried adding an extension to over ride this ones wallpaper but couldnt get it working... :(

damned
September 14th, 2015, 15:01
I tried adding an extension to over ride this ones wallpaper but couldnt get it working... :(

Stupid typo in my behalf....
Here is a basic extension to just replace the wallpaper - tested with both official 5e themes.

Morgentaler
September 14th, 2015, 15:43
Awesome thank you so much.

Zacchaeus
September 14th, 2015, 21:07
Good grief damned, what the hell is that? I'd heard that pretty much all of the wildlife in the antipodes was out to kill you, but I thought that was just Aussie talk. Now I'm not so sure :)

To the OP: Another thing you can do is use the /lighting command to soften the lighting a bit. Try /lighting E0E0E0. You can type it into chat but before pressing enter drag it onto a hot key so that you can use it any time. Also as stated above the moodlighting extension is awesome.

Morgentaler
September 14th, 2015, 21:55
Well that worked..sorta..pitch black don't suggest that. Lol

Zacchaeus
September 14th, 2015, 22:05
Those are zero's not o's :)

gmdmb3
October 16th, 2015, 15:33
Well that worked..sorta..pitch black don't suggest that. Lol

Those are zero's not o's :)

I mean no offense or insult to anyone when i say this but this just made me laugh my *** off! lol

cybinary
February 8th, 2016, 22:50
Stupid typo in my behalf....
Here is a basic extension to just replace the wallpaper - tested with both official 5e themes.

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question but how am I suppose to use this? I select the extension in my 'Load' screen but when the tabletop loads it a green scaly dude and I cant seem to find the option to change the background in the menus.

Thanks in advance

damned
February 8th, 2016, 23:42
you have to open the extension up and look at how its put together. if you replace the image (green scaly thing) with your own image of exactly the same dimensions it should work fine on a screen up to 1080p.

damned
February 8th, 2016, 23:44
the extension is a zip file masquerading as an ext file. you will see a small number of files which define just those settings affected by this extension. If you read thru them they should make some sense but ultimately the easiest way is just to do the step from #12 above.

cybinary
February 10th, 2016, 13:25
Thanks! Thats what I needed

demonsbane
March 2nd, 2016, 22:24
Try /lighting E0E0E0.

This works very well. Thank you for sharing it.