PDA

View Full Version : Temple of Elemental Evil

kalmarjan
January 15th, 2005, 07:39
EDIT: Update

I have set up a discussion board for anyone interested in joining a new game. Set in greyhawk, this is a classic adventure with the 3.5 core rules set.

The idea is the more the merrier!

https://www.getsmf.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=rtttoee

Hope to hear from you!

Bagpuss2
January 15th, 2005, 09:15
Okay I've joined the group but when do you intend to run the games?

kalmarjan
January 15th, 2005, 16:45
Okay I've joined the group but when do you intend to run the games?

Sat 9 am EST to 1 PM EST

Also, if anyone else wants to DM another time, the more the merrier. I would like to see several groups at once playing this classic module. (Or anything else greyhawk for that matter)

Let me know either way, and thank you for joining the group! :)

Jaraak
February 21st, 2005, 15:55
Hey,

I'm interested in joining your game. My schedule is extremely flexible so I can make most any time, with some exceptions ofcourse. If your interested please contact me via any of the following contact details. Thanks.

Email: [email protected]
Yahoo: E_Reaver

kalmarjan
February 24th, 2005, 16:29
To all that have joined the TOEE group, just to let you know that we will be testing the connection, (And my mad D&D skills) on Saturday Feb 26th at 10 AM EST.

Looking forward to seeing you!

Sandeman :D :D

kalmarjan
February 28th, 2005, 16:18
Calling all RTTTOEE players.......

The campaign will officially start this Saturday, March 5th at 9AM EST.

Hope to see you all there!

GuruChaz
March 11th, 2005, 23:45
8AM Central is too early for me to wake up on a Saturday morning (my day off). You all have fun.

kalmarjan
March 12th, 2005, 19:17
Just had another rockin session, but only Odati showed up.... Hmmm....
Looking to start at 10 AM EST or maybe a little later, who knows.

Anyone still interested, check the above link. Just join the group and I'll give you the IP address.

As for an update, this session went well, I will post the chat logs later tonight.

Teaser... Big battle.... and a stunning betrayal!

Hope to see those interested next Sat 10 AM EST.

P.S. Check out the chat logs, and you will see that we are dying for a cleric!

kalmarjan
March 30th, 2005, 15:49
Well, all the kinks are out of the campaign, and we are looking for fresh meat... er players.
We could use a Cleric or a Wizard/Sorcerer to make things smoother.

Play time is Saturdays at 10 AM EST

Let me know if you are interested......

(Check the link at the top for more information

Sandeman

Rollins
March 30th, 2005, 23:47
I am interested in joining and would like to play a sorcerer or wizard.

Unfortunately I am on call this weekend but most of Saturdays are free after that please let me know if you are interested in having me join.

Thanks

tmertz1972
March 31st, 2005, 04:59
Well, all the kinks are out of the campaign, and we are looking for fresh meat... er players.
We could use a Cleric or a Wizard/Sorcerer to make things smoother.

Play time is Saturdays at 10 AM EST

Let me know if you are interested......

(Check the link at the top for more information

Sandeman

I would very much like to play. I am new to Fantasy Grounds, but have played D&D for 20+ years. I've signed up to the yahoo group and will send another message there. I would like to play the cleric.

kalmarjan
March 31st, 2005, 06:29
I am interested in joining and would like to play a sorcerer or wizard.

Right on, glad to have ya. :D

I would very much like to play. I am new to Fantasy Grounds, but have played D&D for 20+ years. I've signed up to the yahoo group and will send another message there. I would like to play the cleric.

Good to have you, can't wait to play...

Sandeman

kalmarjan
April 15th, 2005, 04:19
<Bump>

Ragamuffin
April 18th, 2005, 11:23
Im from Australia, but to my calculations your 10.00 saterday morning session is my 12.00 at night saterday/sunday. Id be keen any way.

What are you for Battle rager, Druid or monk ?

Cheers

Brendan

kalmarjan
April 18th, 2005, 19:13
Raggamuffin, anything that you would be willing to create (with the core 3.5 rules :)) would be good.... right now we are lacking in the rougue department.

If you haven't already, join up with the yahoo group, and we can get started thataway. You can find the link by clicking my www symbol below my sig.

Cheers, hope to talk to you soon.

gurney9999
April 26th, 2005, 23:54
I joined your group, kalmarjan. I will keep an eye on things until I figure out FG, if I can meet when you are playing, etc.

Nayr
May 5th, 2005, 23:19
We still on for Saturday guys? or has it changed to sunday?

kalmarjan
May 5th, 2005, 23:33
Saturday morning at 9:30 AM EST...

Can't wait.... :)

Sandeman

MythioS
May 5th, 2005, 23:33
Still saturday as far as i know, but the best place to check would prob be the RTTOEE yahoo group.

kalmarjan
May 20th, 2005, 03:40
bump

kalmarjan
May 21st, 2005, 21:59
It has been a good game so far. We are always looking for new players, there is a lot of interest. Check it out even if all you do is watch....

Oh... yes, raggamuffin... I noticed you had trouble logging on. Just PM me and we'll see if we can fix it.

Nayr
May 23rd, 2005, 15:03
I won't be playing anymore due to I had originally asked a friend of mine (overnet)if he wanted to get a game going and it turned out that he had already planned to get one started but had been busy with work, but he has finally got it started and so I will have to go with him since his group needs another player, and he is a friend of mine so I can't turn him down. And his is during the weeks. I might turn up for a session every now and then though.

kalmarjan
May 28th, 2005, 21:42
Well, the game is underway, and all is good. There is always room at my game, just post your request, and I will look into it....

:)

kalmarjan
June 20th, 2005, 12:56
*Bump*

kalmarjan
July 3rd, 2005, 15:27
*BUMP* *Bump*

kalmarjan
July 22nd, 2005, 21:01
Always welcoming players.....

We are probably looking for the strong, silent fighter type.
Right now, I believe the party mix consists of (Regulars that is)
Cleric of Pelor
Monk
Fighter
Thief
Wizard x 2

I believe that a ranger or a fighter or a palidan of some sort would round out this campaign..

Cheers..

Kinslayer
July 24th, 2005, 02:06
kalmarjan, On saturdayys i dont wake up till 2pm eastern so maybe ill see u tues or weds k?

BloodAsp
November 2nd, 2005, 13:43
I'd be interested in joining too, New to FG but not D&D...though i must admit my grasp of the Greyhawk rules are limited at best, let me know if there is another spot open. and i'll roll up a charecter in time for your next game.

Cheers :D

kalmarjan
February 16th, 2006, 13:28
I am just posting this to let you all know that I am getting away from the Yahoo Discussion boards, and have set up a new discussion board for the game. Anyone wanting to join.... check out this link here.

https://www.getsmf.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=rtttoee

Sandeman