PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Night Prince of the Apocalypse

ArteF
September 12th, 2015, 23:13
We will be starting a campaign tomorrow and could use one or two more players.

Our group is level 1 and as the title states, the campaign is Prince of the Apocalypse.

The server is up now so you can create your character, just PM me for the details.

We begin on Sunday, Sep 13th 07:00 PM Eastern Standard (GMT -5)

Gannon
September 13th, 2015, 00:17
Starting Sunday or Saturday?

ArteF
September 13th, 2015, 00:48
Thanks for that catch

Hurske
September 13th, 2015, 04:38
Hi, I would like to join you for tomorrow's game if you still have room. I'll pm you.

Vhok
September 13th, 2015, 09:34
this is what? PF? D&D? something else?

Gannon
September 13th, 2015, 09:36
It is a D&D 5e campaign.

ArteF
September 13th, 2015, 12:41
Hi guys, I got a few messages and responded to a few of them but I'll post an update here. (Easier on me)

Originally we are 4 people myself and 3 others are definetly going to be there, one other may or may not join and I received a PM from another person who I'm waiting on a response for before I decide on what to do.

If in the next 5 hours I don't hear from him the next pair is Gannon and his friend, I'll run the server so you guys can start working on you characters from then and you can go over anything you feel you need to with me.

I am planning on running the game in a loosey goosey fashion, but if something doesn't feel right then I'll point it out and we can review it together.

ArteF
September 14th, 2015, 14:03
Okay I believe that first game worked pretty well, if you guys have any suggestions I'm open to them; I hope you all had fun, the next game will be at the same time next Sunday. We will continue exactly where we left off!

ArteF
September 18th, 2015, 12:26
Hello folks,

I'm having a bit of an issue with Skype as I did some stuff and had to reinstall it. I didn't recall the password and my requests to refresh the password never got e-mailed. I might be able to fix the issue but Skype sais wait 24 hours before I can request it again. I wanted to try requesting using a different browser.

Anyway I'll try to sort this all out before Sunday hopefully, if you guys need anything just message me here.

ArteF
October 1st, 2015, 18:52
Hello, this game now has two open spots if anyone is interested.

The party is now level 2 about to approach the main content of the game, our game is on Sunday at 7pm US Eastern, the server is usually up from 6:30pm.

We use Skype to communicate, and the party isn't picky about what class you want to play.

Please note the time and only apply if that time works well for you. The time was set by the players because that is the time that worked for them.

firemedic490
October 2nd, 2015, 17:19
I am interested in playing. I can play any character the group needs. I have Skype, my username is firemedic490. Just let me know if you still need someone. This would be my first campaign on Fantasy Grounds but I am familiar with 5e rules.