PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 player LF evening game (any besides Tues), EST Time Zone, Shadowrun or SW D6

Haibane
September 10th, 2015, 04:01
FG License: i'll buy it if required :).
Time Zone: EST (Montreal)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Pretty much any night besides Tuesday, once or twice per month.
Term: long term would be the best
Voice: Anything you use (TS, Vent, Skype, whatever !)

Game System Preferred: Shadowrun (any edition, be it homebrew or official, i tend to like 4th and 5th tho) I would also like star wars D6 if anyone plays it :)
Game System Experience: Been playing for around 20 years now, did around 8 years of star wars and 4-5 of Shadowrun (2 to 4th ed and one game 5th ed)
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Never used it so far (hence the non licence) i use Roll20 for a campaign with old time friends (D&D 3.5 and 5th).

Character Type Preferred: For SR i love Adepts (of any kind) technomancers too but pretty much everything is awesome in SR anyway. For star wars i just don't like playing the Han Solo type; jedi or fighter is nice tho.
About me: I'm easy going, i like to play for fun mostly, have fun with a group of peeps, get to know them and see our games progress. I think that having fun and good times is as important of having good roleplay and such.

In any case, i wish everyone to have a lot of fun ! And hope to see ya'll in game.

damned
September 10th, 2015, 05:59
Welcome Haibane. There are a few Star Wars Edge Of The Empire games and a few Shadowrun 4 games going on but not too many.
There will likely be a one shot for both of these systems at FGCon7 next month (details to come soon).
You might want to have a look at https://www.gamergeekend.org/events/role-playing-games/ for a bunch of one shot games next weekend too. Plenty of sci fi themed Savage World games going.

Haibane
September 10th, 2015, 22:38
Thanks Damned.

I try to stay away from one shots as they are usually here to discover the world and game rules / settings, unless it's some intro to a new group of Players. But i'll see what i can do there :)

damned
September 10th, 2015, 23:00
Hey Haibane one shots are a good way to meet other gamers and GMs which can help you find a longer term game and try out different systems. We will also be running FGCon7 next month too.

Haibane
September 11th, 2015, 01:57
Aye i saw that there's a star wars D20 game, it's interesting but it's too late (9PM-1AM EST), unfortunately.