PDA

View Full Version : LFP: 1-2 Needed for Friday evening C&C game in Central Time Zone

JohnD
September 9th, 2015, 16:21
Over the summer I've had a few people with changing availability in my Friday evening game, so I could use up to two players to join the existing group.

We play roughly every 2nd or 3rd Friday evening from 8-11 PM Central. Community Teamspeak for voice is mandatory, so you need a working headset and microphone.

This game has been going since the fall of 2012. The goal has always been to enjoy a long term campaign, in what I like to think is a Gygaxian feel... but I leave it up to others to decide.

New players will start with characters approximating the levels of the existing group. Depending on class, this means either 3rd level, or somewhere most of the way from 2nd level to 3rd.

We're a pretty laid back bunch, who like to have a few hours of fun to hopefully forget about the BS that daily life throws our way.

Looking for someone who can "play nicely in the sandbox". If you can't do that, you're just bringing the aforementioned BS into our gaming time and that is just not what we're looking for.

If this sounds appealing, post here or drop me a PM.

John

GunbunnyFuFu
September 10th, 2015, 01:14
JohnD,

I'm interested! My hours have changed at work, so those times and days certainly work for me!

Chris

JohnD
September 10th, 2015, 02:46
JohnD,

I'm interested! My hours have changed at work, so those times and days certainly work for me!

Chris
Campaign invite incoming shortly.

asp69
September 21st, 2015, 22:57
Hello. I'm an old school AD&D player and DM from the late 70's and 80's. I'd like to try this out if you have an opening. Thanks.

damned
September 22nd, 2015, 09:11
Hello. I'm an old school AD&D player and DM from the late 70's and 80's. I'd like to try this out if you have an opening. Thanks.

C&C and JohnD could be a perfect fit for you then asp69

JohnD
September 22nd, 2015, 15:29
Drop me a pm and we'll talk. Welcome! :)

BABOONSKI
September 28th, 2015, 02:12
Hello John! Not sure if your still looking for players but I am new to FG and am looking to learn about it while playing some. I have been playing table top for years and have been wanting to give VTT a try.

Thanks! :)

JohnD
November 3rd, 2015, 03:53
Hi ChuckC - sorry I missed your post for so long. My campaign is quite full at the present time. I had tried to launch a second one but it didn't get going due to poor attendance (it happens to the best of us).