PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 New Player GMT

Ichibi
September 9th, 2015, 06:41
Hello, I have wanted to play D&D for a very long time now but don't have any friends that are interested in it. I have been looking into Fantasy Grounds and am not sure if I should get it or not, as such I only have the demo version at the moment but if i can find a group, I will get the full retail release. I am in the UK so would prefer a game that takes that into account and am free every day. I am only looking to work through a module or a one-shot at the moment. I am able to voice chat and am willing to get any program you are using to do so for the game. My preferred game systems would be Pathfinder, 3.5 or 5th.

damned
September 9th, 2015, 07:28
Ichibi I am running a one shot Dungeon World game next Saturday at 2pm. Details here: https://www.gamergeekend.org/events/event/dungeon-world/
Would love to have you join in - it will be a nice easy introduction to role playing games.

AxitMaster
September 9th, 2015, 22:43
Hi Ichibi
I am running a campaign Horde of the Dragon Queen on Wednesday nights 5 PM your time and we are just starting out. Looking for two more players and you would be more than welcome to joins us if you would like.