PDA

View Full Version : [5e] Princes of the Apocalypse campaign

Nickolotopus
September 9th, 2015, 00:38
Hi all!

I'm trying to get together a group of 4-6 people to play a weekly 5th edition DnD adventure. Ideally I'd like to play Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays. I live on the west coast, so game time can be anytime after 5 pm PST. I'm fairly new to Fantasy Grounds, so I'll be running a module (Princes of the Apocalypse) to start out with. The players will start out at level 1 and play to level 3 prior to starting the actual module. If the group works out well together, I'd like to continue playing past the end of the module and have an ongoing campaign. I'd prefer to use Skype or Google hangouts to talk to each other during play. I'm open to other suggestions as well.

Gladorin
September 9th, 2015, 00:48
Hi Nickolotopus,
Just sent you a PM. What times are you thinking? I live on East coast but was looking for a Tues or Wed group.
Gladorin

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?25909-LFG-1-Player-LF-Weeknight-Game-Mon-Tue-or-Wed-EST-US-Time-Zone-prefer-5E

Hurske
September 9th, 2015, 01:08
Hi Nickolotopis, I would be interested in playing the game if you can schedule it on Tuesday as that is one day I am off in the week. I DM my own game, but have not played in an actual game for many years. I also live on the west coast.

rob2e
September 9th, 2015, 02:10
Hello Nickolotopus. I would love to be a part of your campaign. I can do Tuesdays as well, also Thursday. I live on the west coast. I have some 5E experience, but have been playing D&D since forever. Haven't gone through PotA so I'm stoked about that. Also, I'd be willing to play any class/race to help fill out a party and balance against what other players choose.

ThanX!

dagger3222
September 9th, 2015, 03:54
I wouldn't mind running a game on Tuesday, but it would need to run for me closer to 5:30-6 area for you since I'm on the East Coast. Just let me know if that works out for you.

ArteF
September 10th, 2015, 00:44
I'm very interested!

If there are still slots available.

Nickolotopus
September 10th, 2015, 15:26
Thank you for everyone's interest, but the party is full now. There was more people interested than I had spots for, so I may start another group on Wednesdays. If I do, I'll create another post on the forums.