PDA

View Full Version : Pirates wanted! (PF Skull and Shackles)

ThirstyBob
September 8th, 2015, 01:06
----New
Currently looking for 1 more player for the Game. Currently have 4 players, group dynamic is really good and everyone is rping off each other great. Could use a sort of tanky char, but any classes are welcome. Game is on Saturdays at 3:30pst, we normally run for 3 hours but we're going to try for 6 in the future. We also use the fg-con teamspeak for voice chat. Thematic music is included!

----Original Post

Yearning for the creak of a ship on the open sea? The heady scent of sea salt in your lungs? Craving the taste of adventure and treasure? Besmara rewards those who show ambition and seek adventure. NOT for the faint of heart, a pirate's life is perilous and fraught with danger. Rely on your wits and cunning to survive and, possibly; if you play your cards right; Thrive. Besmara calls you to Port Peril, the pirate capital of the Isles of the Shackles, the tavern named the Made Maid you will find the life of adventure you seek.

[[[Running the Pathfinder Adventure Path: Skull and Shackles. Have 3 people already, looking for more; 1 ideally or 2 at most.]]]

[[[DM Manifesto: I run all of my games with the priority of everyone having fun, if I notice people are not having fun or getting bored, I am not afraid to change things up or handwave an elongated battle or similar. It is not possible to please everyone all the time but I try and make it as enjoyable as I can for everyone.
I am always seeking to improve my DMing, so criticism is welcomed, but not during the game. I will be available for a post game session and I promise to not passive aggressively punish you or your character for suggesting improvements or flaws to/in my DMing style.
I enjoy RP, as do all of the other players I have gathered so far, so the game will probably have a fair amount of this. I also enjoy my combat but I try to keep it smooth and not get bogged down in the quagmire that is the Pathfinder rules system. I consider myself quite knowledgeable in the combat and general rules of the system but if a rule is unclear I will make a speedy temporary decision and the rule can be clarified post session.]]]

Edit: Days are still being ironed out but it would be 3:30pm pst for the time. FG2 teamspeak is preferred. Also the game is currently full, got a ton of requests soon after I posted. Slots may open up in the future though.

lachancery
September 8th, 2015, 21:28
Ahoy Capt'n Bob! A promising introduction, though a key information prospects scallywags will need is when are you planning to run games and the use of voice chat?

ThirstyBob
October 1st, 2015, 06:35
Bump for new PC needed

jasonthelamb
October 1st, 2015, 11:17
Can vouch for Bob.. great DM, and a great time.