PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Mon Tue or Wed EST US Time Zone prefer 5E

Gladorin
September 7th, 2015, 21:35
FG License: Have Ultimate License because it is awesome.
Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone, Virginia USA
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Looking for weekly Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday nights gaming anytime from 6PM-Midnight
Term: Would love a group that wants to play for years
Voice: Have used Raidcall, TeamSpeak, and Ventrilo but willing to use whatever is needed. Have working headsets!

Game System Preferred: Prefer 5E
Game System Experience: A kid is trapped in my 45 year old body. Have played since AD&D, 2E, 3.5E, but always D&D. Have DM'ed for many groups in 3.5E using pen and paper, but not 5E.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Currently playing in a Thursday night 5E campaign (LOVE IT!). Want another night.
Character Type Preferred: Happy to play whatever 5E class or type that is needed. Never played a few of the new caster types (warlock for example).

About me: Willing to commit to long term play. You want to call in the evenings or weekends to discuss character builds, concepts, errata or cool ideas? Count me in. Have a toy poodle I love, no kids, and a very understanding wife! Email me here or at [email protected].

Hope to hear from a great group.
Gladorin