PDA

View Full Version : Victorian Manor

Xydonus
September 7th, 2015, 15:06
Here's a Victorian manor that I'm in the process of doing for a GM who requested such a map for his Savage Worlds game.

While I tried to use Victorian influences where possible with the available assets that I had, it can easily be used in any fantasy setting.

This is the ground/first floor, there are 2 more floors to go so I'll post them once they're finished.

*Edit no longer available to download for free.

damned
September 7th, 2015, 15:46
Looks like a great party house!

Ellspeth
September 7th, 2015, 16:31
LOL Xydonus's Maps, aka 1000 Places to Meet Your Dooming, I don't see my room on here wth?

CrossRoads
September 8th, 2015, 13:21
A fantastic map, as always.
You've provided another great resource for the community (and for my upcoming game, thanks again mate ;) )

Phoo667
October 1st, 2015, 09:34
Great freak'n map.

Was curious if you were still planning on posting the other floors?

CrossRoads
October 1st, 2015, 11:52
He is still working on the other floors.
I can't speak for him, but I'm sure he will post them when he is finished.

Ellspeth
October 1st, 2015, 11:55
From my experience playing with Xydonus, he'll post all the maps just as soon as the group gets through them, since he knows we browse the forums. I need to look this over and see which room I think is best for my snooty housekeeper to murder his drunken gamekeeper for muddying up the floors.

Phoo667
October 1st, 2015, 12:20
That's cool. I noticed the dates on the post after I posted. At the time I wrongly assumed this was an older post than it was

CrossRoads
October 1st, 2015, 12:23
You could do it in the butler's room in an attempt to pass on the blame.

Ellspeth
October 1st, 2015, 12:33
Ricky playing the butler? Great idea, Magda's revenge in a totally unrelated game.

Xydonus
October 1st, 2015, 13:17
Here's the last floor of the Manor. I was going to do an attic/extension but I was finding trouble to justify the space.

The Master Bedroom is on the left along with his personal study and the Lady of the house's bedroom is on the right.

Their are four large guestrooms. Two of which are more luxurious and roomy than the other two, for those 'special' guests.

Preview -

*removed*