PDA

View Full Version : Cthulhu Britannica London box set

ianmward
September 7th, 2015, 05:40
Happy Fathers Day to me!

I was lucky enough to receive the Cthulhu Britannica London box set for Fathers Day yesterday. I look forward to running the adventures some time. :)

Trenloe
September 7th, 2015, 11:08
It's an awesome set, great content and excellent production quality. Did you get the Curse of Ninevah campaign that goes with it?

damned
September 7th, 2015, 13:06
Happy Fathers Day to me!

I was lucky enough to receive the Cthulhu Britannica London box set for Fathers Day yesterday. I look forward to running the adventures some time. :)

Nice work Wardy!

ianmward
September 7th, 2015, 13:31
It's an awesome set, great content and excellent production quality. Did you get the Curse of Ninevah campaign that goes with it?
No, they didn't have it and I thought the PDF would be ok for the campaign. I'll pick it up on rpgnow.
I really like the maps and handouts... I was between this and getting Horror on the Orient Express. I really want it the Londonbox came with the PDF free and the HotOE didn't...
I might get HotOE when I'm in Las Vegas...

CryAxe
September 7th, 2015, 17:01
I have both and both have a large amount of handouts and maps. Plenty of good stuff.
If you aren't planning on running HotOE right away, then you probably went the better route by picking up the London box set first.
Cthulhu Britannica's purpose is to provide material for any appropriate CoC campaigns and adventures set in 20's Britain.
HotOE is a single epic campaign (with optional side adventures possible). Have fun. You have many, many good gaming sessions ahead of you.

borusa32
September 12th, 2015, 10:23
I have the pdf for both . I think the London Boxed Set will be coming my way soon.