PDA

View Full Version : the Last Runelord

7oki
September 7th, 2015, 05:20
4999 Golarion Time

In castle Korsova the king left hand man (an old and adventure ravaged elf) is found suppervising some of the castle foundations restorations, when a cry from one of the worker aweken him for is afternoon nap (yes he's that old) and prompt is head to hit the floor as it's chair slide from under him.
Most of the worker ignoring him rush at the site of the comotion, while our elf back on is feet is dusting it's clothes.
Arriving a while after the early rush he easely pass trough the pack of worker easely making it's way due to is long history to what seem to be the center.
In the dim light of the torch and the unstopping murmur of the other worker it is quite difficult to judge the exant of the dommages.
A few word and the army of worker quikly brings all the lights and ropes back on this spot.
The Hole is around 8 feet in diameter and once light was brought down in it the depth was easely of 30 feet (the longest rope aviable at the site) and thus the chances of rescuing the fallen worker came to a halt.
Raising it's head to the level of the mens he just give them the rest of the day of. After a almost inaudible sight started it's way back to the exterior and to the hard work that is to announce a dead husband...

Type: ''Dungeon'' Crawl (mostly)
Size: Currently around .4sq miles of various grounds (size is yet undefinite).

Players
# of player: 4 (give or take 1)

#1 – (name) – (race) – (class) – (Player)
#2 – (name) – (race) – (class) – (Player)
#3 – (name) – (race) – (class) – (Player)
#4 – (name) – (race) – (class) – (Player)

XPs
Level curve: Medium (given at the end of a session)
Are given for: Role play, besting my plans, killing creatures & such
Ending level: At least 17

Sessions
Time Zone: Eastern time zone (think new-york).
Session date: Anyday, but weekend would be best.
Lenght: I personally would like to have 2to4 hours per week.
Start the: ??/??/201?

What's...
Will be found: Gore, sexy stuff & obscenes word. So just make sure your ok with that.
Not permited: Hexes user & harrowing deck's.
Permited: Revised firing table from KK and third party material.
I would like is: please don't make an ''uber build'' and be present when the session start.
Might append: Since English isin't my primary written language I might from time to time make some strange phrasing.

Why the ''Last''
It is the last part of a massive quest that started with the raise of the runelords and followed this patern:

Date finished - - - Runelord - - - Status
4708 - - - Karzoug - - - Dead
4710 - - - Xanderghul - - - Considered dead*
- - - - - - - - It's spirit vessel as been ''disposed off'' somewhere not on Golarion
4860 - - - Xin - - - Dead
4901 - - - Zutha - - - Considered dead*
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 3rd tome as been destroyed.
4920 - - - Krune - - - Considered dead*
- - - - - After it's priesthod fall no info where found on it's location reincarnation.4937 - - - Alaznist - - - Considered dead*
- - - - - - - - Not found at her hidden residence, destroyed the place just in case.4988 - - - Belimarius - - - Dead
- - - - - -search 300yr it's been found that she died when she built the Crystilan.
5000 - - - Shorsen - - - Alive
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Quest not started

Babie's stopped the last quest in it's infancy and thus i am proposing it here.

*only greater powers could ''finish'' their rebirths.

DMing
Past experience, almost 20 year of various rpg's as a Player & DM.
Like to make the character ''work'' for their prizes.
First quest in a VTT (currently doing practice runs...)
Generaly speaking when unsure just Ask/PM me.

Current State of the quest
Main story - - - 90% (need to write down some of the Npc characters)
Level design - - - 87% (finishing internal division of ..... )
Monsters & Traps - - - 95% (mostly news creations lefts)
Room definitions - - - 42%
Balancing - - - in the doing
Level graphism** - - - ??% (currently on various pages and withs lots of note on them)

Total assembly: 6% (at around 10% we could start playing)

Want to Join?
You're disponibilities & engagement to finish it once started.
What kind of player are you?

Would you prefer an old school looking dungeon (black/blue&white) or a modern looking one?**

A character submission that have the following starting changes:
level 5 (with the xp), money 8500gp minus 1 magical ''item'' (gained in previous quest)

A good character description... something like this:
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=ACA5AA12268BC0BC!252&authkey=!APAavKJsQhgv7wg&ithint=file%2cpdf

And a bit of wait since i pass on the forum on a weekly basis, for the time being.

Last modification where made on the: 7sept15 1600hrs

damned
September 7th, 2015, 13:17
Welcome 7oki! Looks interesting indeed! It will probably help players if you specify your timezone and preferred days and times for the game. More GMs is always a good thing.

I think your might from time to time make some strange phrasing will probably suit the game just fine!

7oki
September 7th, 2015, 22:23
Thanks for the welcome:)