PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a reliable game

jasonthelamb
September 6th, 2015, 23:32
FG License: I have the Ultimate Edition
Time Zone:Eastern United States (New York)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Looking for a game on either Sunday, Monday, or Wednesday.
Term: Long term campaign, looking to play every week.
Voice: I prefer voice to text.

Game System Preferred: I've played Pathfinder and 3.5, though I'm willing to try any system if the fit is right.
Game System Experience: Mainly Pathfinder, a little bit of 3.5, and the Star Wars FFG (EotE/AoR/FaD).
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I've got 460 in Steam, plus countless hours before I converted it over to steam; very experienced.

Character Type Preferred: I like to play Paladins in pathfinder, not the "lawful stupid" kind, but more human. I don't really get very fancy with them, and don't go looking in vague sourcebooks or that nethys site to find the "best' feats, traits, etc. Just want to have fun.
About me: I'm a 23 year old college student, soon to be 24. Looking to have fun and be a player for once. I haven't been in a reliable game as a player in a long time, and so I'm looking for that. I want to have fun, and as a player I prefer games that are more forgiving at lower levels, and don't get "hard" until the party is experienced together and whatnot. As I always say, feel free to skype me or PM me if you have any questions for me - I can answer them ASAP.