PDA

View Full Version : Subscription issues.

Diceman
September 6th, 2015, 07:39
Greetings,
I've been subscribing to the monthly ultimate license for $9.99 since May. At the end of August the visa/debit card I used thru paypal expired. I went and looked at my account and it said that my payment to smiteworks thru paypal had failed. So I updated my visa card and bought a new subscription. Shortly after that I reviewed my paypal and it showed two subscriptions active (I had not noticed that the number on my visa had not changed and that the card had failed due to the expiration date.Apparently once I updated the card and the expiration date my older subscription went thru. So I cancelled the newer subscription I had made that day (sept. 2) since I had no need for two active subscriptions.
Make a long story longer, this evening (Sat Sept. 5th) I went to long into FG to prep for my game tommorrow. there were updates available so I hit the update button. Now my FG runs as if I have no subscription even though PayPal shows the original subscription is still active and due to bill tomorrow on the 6th.
Hoping this issue resolves itself before my game starts tomorrow. I Already spent an extra $9.99 once this week. I Don't want to spend that amount again needlessly.
Any help is appreciated.

damned
September 6th, 2015, 08:07
Diceman send an email thru to [email protected] and they will get you sorted out. Its not something that can get resolved here in the forum but they will sort you out.

Diceman
September 6th, 2015, 09:20
Diceman send an email thru to [email protected] and they will get you sorted out. Its not something that can get resolved here in the forum but they will sort you out.

Okay, thanks for the help. :)