PDA

View Full Version : LFG D&D (Return Player), or Other

Slashsnipe
September 6th, 2015, 05:43
Hello,

I am looking to do a trial game with a group that's looking for members. The last time I played D&D I was in the 4th edition back in 2012. I am open to other game types since my primary goal is to get back into role playing. I do not own any books, so if things are needed please let me know. As for my attitude towards these games, I have ranged from casual up to demerit points for breaking character. I have Skype available, and have also used Vent/Teamspeak previously for MMORPGs. Typically I play a physical damage character as keeping track of spells in the past has been a sore point for me, and more typically I play a ranger type. As for scheduling, I have evenings open at different times (depending on the day), and can play for many hours as I'm more of a night owl. I'm based in the MST (Mountain) time zone (USA) for scheduling any times. Thanks, and I hope to hear from some group in the near future.

Regards,
Slashsnipe

damned
September 8th, 2015, 14:16
Hey Slashsnipe have a look at Gamer Geekend coming up in less than 2 weeks now.

There is a whole bunch of RPG sessions running at Gamer Geekend including:
Star Wars, Pathfinder, 5e, Castles&Crusades, Call of Cthulhu and 8 Savage Worlds games ranging from Achtung! Cthulhu to Team Dangerous, Star Trek to Firefly, and Top Secret to the A-Team.
https://www.gamergeekend.org/events/role-playing-games/