PDA

View Full Version : Possible to make a Monster Manual ingame?

WansumBeats
September 3rd, 2015, 20:03
Im wondering if i can make a monster manual module ingame, complete with pictures and spells that i can turn into a module and export to my laptop.

I take my Laptop to a gaming store and use FG to run my campaigns, the tracker is invaluable.

Tokens have always been an issue for me and now with the change to par5e and the new spells setup ingame i find par5e kind of pointless.

I have access to the monster manual and players handbook i bought through fantasy grounds on both my pc and laptop.

Just wondering what steps i need to take to create a "complete book" (editable module) with images and tokens i can transfer via usb stick to my laptop.

I run expeditions and i want to import the npcs in the back of the modules to fantasy grounds. sometimes named npcs

Zacchaeus
September 3rd, 2015, 20:37
I'm not clear on exactly what you want to do here. If you have access to the Monster Manual why do you need another one?

WansumBeats
September 3rd, 2015, 21:14
In expeditions theres monsters like Giant Snow Spider or Balloon Grenadiers, Hurricanes and NPCs i would like to create a Monster Manual 2 so to speak of characters ive used ingames that i might want to use again. I could parse them and have done it, but would rather make them ingame with spells and then just export into a module and transfer to my laptop

Mask_of_winter
September 3rd, 2015, 21:27
Type /export in the chat window.

WansumBeats
September 3rd, 2015, 21:40
i got it figured out... i can make the npcs, drop images, and tokens and export them, with spells inplace.... now to transfer to laptop and see if i get the same results... between campaigns on same pc works np.