PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player 5e

Jeff9Man
September 3rd, 2015, 16:42
I have the paid game (single license)
I'm in the Eastern Time Zone USA.
I'm open to play Monday-Friday from 7-11 pm EST or any time on weekends.
I'm looking for a 5E module or long term game that plays at least weekly.
Voice chat available. I'll download whatever chat client needed.
I've played a lot of D&D. 1E, 3.5, pathfinder, and 5E.

I haven't played a game on Fantasy Grounds yet, but I am familiar with the software. I have created several characters and I have run trial combats.

My top character/class choices are:
Wizard
Warlock
Monk
Rogue
But I'll play anything.

My name is Jeff. I'm 32 and love gaming. I'm a very reliable player, almost never miss games.
I tend to play good aligned campaigns. All of my characters have backstories that I like to incorporate into the story. I like combat but I also like opportunities. to use my non-combat skills.

damned
September 8th, 2015, 14:22
Hey Jeff9Man - good intro post. Sometimes it takes a little while to land a game. The best way to get into a game is to keep active here and apply to advertised games (via the game posts not the calendar) as games do fill up fast. Often GMs wont go looking for players - you tend to have to do the chasing.

Also have a look at Gamer Geekend coming up 9 days time.

There is a whole bunch of RPG sessions running at Gamer Geekend including:
Star Wars, Pathfinder, 5e, Castles&Crusades, Call of Cthulhu and 8 Savage Worlds games ranging from Achtung! Cthulhu to Team Dangerous, Star Trek to Firefly, and Top Secret to the A-Team.
https://www.gamergeekend.org/events/role-playing-games/

One Shot sessions are great to try different stuff and to meet other gamers and GMs and find more games for the future.