PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5e - Hoard of the Dragon Queen

AxitMaster
September 1st, 2015, 19:23
I have one or two players interested in playing Hoard of the Dragon Queen which I am planning to run midweek Wednesday in early evening GMT timezone. We are looking for a total of 4 to 6 regulars wanting to play through the adventure. The event can be found here:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1594

I have been gamemastering D&D since it first came out as a boxed set as Basic Dungeons and Dragons. A lifetime addiction both as DM and player that I never want to end.

I hope anyone who would like to join will sign up and PM me with their interest.

AxitMaster
September 9th, 2015, 22:36
We are looking for two more players for playing in Horde of the Dragon Queen to fill up the adventure party. This is just starting and a good time to join.
Please PM me if interested.

ArteF
September 9th, 2015, 23:02
By GMT you mean to say you are at -0?

flashingturtle
September 9th, 2015, 23:20
we are british summertime gmt +1

ArteF
September 9th, 2015, 23:22
Ah okay then, sorry =( I'm -5.

X-baby longshot
September 10th, 2015, 05:57
still looking?

flashingturtle
September 10th, 2015, 10:27
...yes still looking

right now we have a fighter, a rogue, a sorcerer and a warlock. we want 2 more to make a nice group

AxitMaster
September 10th, 2015, 15:17
Hi there X-baby Longshot

Getting some interest from players and with you that makes three people asking to attend to fill two spaces. I will take on all three and of course will have to see who will actually be there Wednesday night. A lot of people do apply and do not show up.
Best I can do is first get placed. But if you and both others do come I will run with 7 characters so there is certainly a place for you.

Hope to see you Wednesday.

Stife
September 11th, 2015, 12:37
Hi there,

If some don't show up, I would like to take a spot.

I have the e5 PHB, I looked at fantasy grounds in the past but never used it. I will need to install it and get a license which is fine.
I have experience with 1e and 3.5 plus other RPG's, very interested in playing 5e

Wednesday evenings after 7pm GMT/BST is good for me.

Cheers

Naughtydread
September 11th, 2015, 13:39
I hope to run this campaign.