PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here from Europe?

Visigodo
January 11th, 2005, 18:03
I really would like to play D&D with this software but its seems all of you are from USA and in terms of time zone i cant get no one to play with it. :?

Bagpuss2
January 11th, 2005, 19:18
I'm in Europe, UK actually (if that counts) :wink: .

Visigodo
January 11th, 2005, 20:47
Well last time i saw the map you still where there. :D Im from Portugal we have the same time zone or i have one more hour i think. Im serious thinking to buy this software, maybe we could play together one of this days. See you around then.

richvalle
January 11th, 2005, 20:53
D20books has expressed interest in getting multiple groups running in his campaign. There is one group in the us right now and a group forming in the Aust./Asia time zone. If you can get some players together and a dm it would give you a ready made world to play on.

rv

Ilwan
January 11th, 2005, 21:25
I run a german campaign every wednesday and sunday at the moment.

Bagpuss2
January 11th, 2005, 22:31
Well last time i saw the map you still where there. :D

Well not all of us, Wales is missing (https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/3715512.stm) :shock: .

Visigodo
January 12th, 2005, 10:15
LOL. :D

I m definitively gonna buy it.

Hayt
January 12th, 2005, 17:18
Yep - I'm from Europe too - London, UK. Busy setting up a campaign to DM some time in the near future. I'll be posting on the boards when it's ready.

Bagpuss2
January 13th, 2005, 09:11
We almost seem to have enough for a group, what times are good for people.

Ideally, I'ld need to play in the late evening, after 9pm-9.30pm GMT.

I'm currently converting the free adventures on wizards.com to run (since I really don't have the time to come up with adventures of my own). So I should have the first adventure ready by the weekend, if folks just want to have a play around and learn the software. I can't promise it will be any good, as I've never DM'ed on line before.

If Hayt wants to share DM duties that would be great.

Hayt
January 13th, 2005, 10:05
I'd be quite happy to join in as a player but I'm limited to when I can play - real life tends to intrude too much! I usually set aside Friday evenings between 8:00 and 11:00 pm which is when I know I'll be around. Otherwise, it can be a bit of a hassle finding the time.

Visigodo
January 14th, 2005, 20:01
Well i made de download today im ready to play it, but i cannot this weekend im afraid., and yes time is a problem for me to. So for now i just ganna wait for someone iniciative.

cogollo
April 22nd, 2005, 09:40
I bought my copy of FG yesterday and am also living in Europe.

I will be busy enough for the next two months to DM a game, but in summer I may start one in Spanish. In the meantime, I would like to play, to also get the feeling of the tool and see how it works.

I will post the campaign before starting.

onky
May 30th, 2005, 15:09
Yup, Europe here as well..... GMT+1 to be exact.

Sorontar
June 8th, 2005, 08:41
UK Based here so GMT +1 at the moment as we are in BST.

Aren't the Dutch on GMT+2 now Onky or don't you move forward for summer. If not that will confuse me :)

sunbeam60
June 9th, 2005, 18:09
Leicester, England (GMT) for me.