PDA

View Full Version : DND5E portraits not showing up for players

Modu
September 1st, 2015, 06:04
For portraits, I can see a bag labelled DND5E and it has a bunch of nicer looking portraits. However, my players can't see this bag when they log in. Can't figure out what modification I need to do to make them able to see those portraits. Anybody know?

Thanks!

damned
September 1st, 2015, 07:04
Hey Modu - Portraits do NOT share. You can add the portraits to the sheets yourself or the players can use their own image but your portraits are local to you only unless you actually attach them to the character sheet.

Modu
September 1st, 2015, 08:02
Ahh bummer, ok thanks!

Aaron
September 1st, 2015, 23:14
The way I overcame this with my players was to open the portraits selection sheet and screenshot it, crop it, and then put the image into my images folder which I can then share with the players so they can choose a portrait that looks good to them. eg. "I'll have the portrait four in and three down".

WansumBeats
September 3rd, 2015, 19:43
I recently had a similar issue with one of my players. I think because i edited my tokens modules or moved something around that on there end whatever directional link they had stored would point to a dead end... i just had the player uninstall fantasy grounds and uninstall fantasy grounds in APPDATA and when they reinstalled everything came up working.