PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player Any night 5pm - 10pm EST/No Wednesdays. Prefer Pathfinder

Felowen
August 31st, 2015, 15:00
FG License: Ultimate license
Time Zone: EST US Time Zone
Availability: Any night from 5pm through 10pm. No Wednesdays. Can also do early morning Sundays
Term: Looking for weekly or bi-weekly, long term games
Voice: Willing to download and use whichever voice program group is using.

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder
Game System Experience: Just returning to rpg's after approx 20 yrs away. I have played in 2 D&D Adventurer League games since my return.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: New to FG. I have downloaded the software and tested a few things on it and feel comfortable, but may have questions sometimes.

Character Type Preferred: I really have no preference right now so I am willing to try most any character. I currently have rolled up a 1st level rogue for Pathfinder using GenPC and would like to use her, but will create something new if needed.

About me: I am 40 years old from Boston, MA. I played a lot of D&D 1st and 2nd ed when I was a kid. I am a network admin so I am very comfortable with tech based gaming. I enjoy a nice mix of rp and combat/problem solving. I am really looking for a group that is looking to start from the bottom and work their way up without metagaming. I am all for having fun and joking. I understand there are rules in place and follow them but am very open to adjusting when needed. I have no experience GMing myself but down the road I will be looking into it as well. The reason for my time limitations is due to certain disabilities that require me to take a lot of meds. Some of those meds make me pretty tired and I really start crashing about 10-11pm. If a game runs over a little bit it isn't a big deal. Just putting that out there so people are aware of why my timing is earlier than most. Also, I am currently involved in D&D 5e on Wednesdays so that knocks that day out. Thanks for reading.

Trenloe
August 31st, 2015, 15:38
Welcome to Fantasy Grounds Felowen!

Are you specifically looking for Pathfinder Society (PFS) games? That is, the organized play one-offs? If so, we have a sub-forum where you can subscribe to the event thread and receive updates when GMs are running a PFS scenario: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?71-Pathfinder-Society-Games GM's will rarely come looking for players for Pathfinder Society games and they can fill up quickly, so be on the ball.

If you're more interested in a long running Pathfinder campaign, keep visiting the forums and looking for a GM who is advertising for players. It might take you a few days to find a game that fits your schedule and style. Hope you find something soon!

Felowen
August 31st, 2015, 21:09
Thanks for the quick response Trenloe. I did not realize the difference between standard and society. I have changed the title and the post itself to reflect that I actually am interested in the long term campaigns, not really one offs, at least for now. I really like the idea of creating a character that can adventure and grow with a group over many adventures that are tied into one another. I am a bit story oriented and find it makes more sense this way. Thanks again.

Felowen
August 31st, 2015, 22:30
Posting a new topic as the forum seems to have deleted my original post somehow during editing.

Trenloe
August 31st, 2015, 22:35
Posting a new topic as the forum seems to have deleted my original post somehow during editing.
It had put it into moderation for some reason. I've re-approved it and deleted the other thread. Hope that's OK.

Felowen
August 31st, 2015, 23:16
Awesome, thank you