PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Sunday Morn to Evening EST USe 5E D&D (prefer Forgotten Realms)

Weirdo0
August 30th, 2015, 04:06
Time Zone: EST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekly Sunday 10am - 8pm, at least 4 hour sessions.
Term: I would play for a long time, I always enjoyed longer campaigns the most.
Voice: Have mic and skype.
Game System Preferred: Really want to play 5th Ed, preferably in Forgotten Realms
Game System Experience: I have played 2nd, 3rd, 4th, some 5th. a modified version of GURPS, a Cthulhu game, and a Futuristic Homebrewed Steampunk custom game...all offline, people at tables. I would be new to the online experience, but definitely welcome the change for the right group.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Completely new, I will put time into learn if need be.
Character Type Preferred: I really would like to play either a Dragonborn Paladin, but would work into the group with whatever would be needed.
About me? I would like to have memorable fights, good character progression, a story that makes me hate to miss a game, and good people with good senses of humor. More experienced games and gamers that would like to use tactics in fights and generally want to work together to save the day with. Minimal out of game breaks, fully immersive is nice too!

RPM
August 30th, 2015, 09:58
sounds like a plan! if You find a group let Me know too.
I have experience with D&D, but not with 5th edition although that's what I want to play. I have the full version of FG, but haven't found a game yet. Looking For a Game, doesn't have to be instant and doesn't have to be long term. . I NEED something so I can learn this new FantasyGrounds application.

let Me know

PS I have no mic