PDA

View Full Version : Videos

Morgentaler
August 29th, 2015, 05:36
Don't know where to put this exactly. Recently due to FG daze and pulling players from other community's into my games..I've converted a few GM's into purchasing fantasy grounds..so far out fo the 3 they have gone and gotten Ultimate licenses covering any cost to their players. As Fantasy grounds is a great tool and time saver for GMs.

That said I've been giving them on request advice as a few were discouraged/turned off by some of the tutorial videos. Now I pilled thrue them and persisted to get the most out of it..But it seems they are currently targeted to actual users. While Oz videos are quite informative..they are not the best marketing tool out there. And from a sales point of view. Perhaps something more charismatic might be done for at least the basics to get peoples attention.

Just a though as I love this tool, but so far the best way to convert/sell is by taking the time and showing people what can be done. I share my screen over skype to show how easy setting up an encounter is.

That said is there any issues with WoTc with me streaming my DM prep on twitch or something perhaps?

damned
August 29th, 2015, 05:47
there is no issue with you streaming over Twitch - several GMs do it already - go for it!

Morgentaler
August 29th, 2015, 05:50
*Takes a screenshot* For legal purposes..Damned you will be responsible if i get a cease and desist. Now to set up twitch :P

damned
August 29th, 2015, 09:39
*Takes a screenshot* For legal purposes..Damned you will be responsible if i get a cease and desist. Now to set up twitch :P

Knock yourself out :ninja:
If you ever receive a c&d the easiest response is to simply cease the activity. There is no breach of copyright in you broadcasting yourself using the product.

Griogre
August 29th, 2015, 15:39
In fact to play 5E's Adventurer's League online you are *suppose* to stream it. :)