PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night Princes of the Apocalypse (Greyhawk). 7PM CST

Raunalyn
August 28th, 2015, 16:14
FG License: Ultimate (you can play for free if you don't have a license)
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: Central, USA
Day of week and time: Friday 7pm-10pm (weekly, but could be pushed out to every other week)
If new game, planned start date: September 10
Planned Frequency: Weekly (see above note)
Term: Until we're done or people lose interest

Text or Voice: Voice chat only
Voice software used: Fantasy Grounds Teamspeak Server

Number of Players in game & needed: Currently 3 signed up, need 1 or 2 more
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level characters. Standard 15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8 array. Starting equipment determined by class/background.
Character restrictions: Limited to PHB and Elemental Evil Player's Guide

The Village of Hommlet has certainly seen its fair share of danger; years ago with the Battle of Emridy Meadows, and just recently with a foul temple dedicated to evil. Now, rumors again stir of something dark and sinister near Hommlet. Could it be that the Temple of Elemental Evil was not destroyed as was once thought? Or is this a new evil that stirs?

Below is the link to the calendar. Server address will be posted before we begin Session Zero:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1600

JohnD
August 28th, 2015, 16:31
Your calendar is set to private, so nobody can see anything.

Raunalyn
August 28th, 2015, 16:36
Oops...thanks for pointing that out. Fixed now.

JohnD
August 28th, 2015, 21:08
No worries... it happens to everyone sooner or later. :)

Hope you get yourself a group together and get gaming!

I have two Friday night games I'm running myself right now or I'd be registering for your game right now.

Coeusx
August 28th, 2015, 21:36
an hour later and Id sign up as well.

Raunalyn
August 29th, 2015, 18:00
One more slot available.

Raunalyn
August 29th, 2015, 20:43
Ok...all slots are now filled. Thanks for the interest!

RPM
August 30th, 2015, 10:16
if You get room for more I could play my paladin/ranger from the duchy of urnst! LG oh helllll yea! played some Living Greyhawk back in the day. although I have little experience with FG play I feel like I'm picking it up pretty quick. LF 5th edition experience. let Me know if a spot pops up.

my games are currently Monday and Friday with another starting up on Sunday. I don't know how consistent these days are going to be, but for now those are the days I'm gaming. I also have to swing work in there somewhere too, but my work schedule is reasonably fluid so I have room for (atleast!)1more game day. thanks!