PDA

View Full Version : [Savage Worlds] Resistance: Roman Britain

Ellspeth
August 27th, 2015, 14:54
AD 44. The Roman conquest of Britain has begun. The Cantellevuni are decimated, their King, Caratacus fled north seeking shelter ,rallying the northern tribes before the Romans reach their boundaries. The sweeping path of the Romans approaches the Trinovante , Iceni , Brigante . Some reach out to the Romans in uneasy alliances, others choose to resist to the death. In the face of the overwhelming might of Caesar’s armies on the march, a few more daring souls (including a young Boadicea, 17 years before the uprising that bears her name) come together to disrupt their plans behind the lines. Do you have what it takes to join these courageous resistance fighters in their effort to change the course of history?
This is a one shot home brew session using Savage Worlds ruleset. I will be running it twice, the first session is scheduled for Friday, September 4th at 8pm EDT. A second session is planned near the end of the month during European friendly hours, though feedback will determine the precise time, it would run on a Saturday sometime between 1pm and 8pm GMT. I have an Ultimate license so anyone interested can play. Contact me by private message if you wish to join, and I will provide you with the Teamspeak and reservation information.
DISCLAIMER: This will be the first game I have run anywhere, ever. I was introduced to RPG’s at the beginning of 2014, but my background in live theatre made this a beautiful fit for a hobby. Due to the wonderful sharing nature of the Fantasy Ground community I have been encouraged to give this a try with plenty of assistance from a number of truly awesome GM’s and the wealth of material for planning and running campaign shared here on the forums. Materials used in this game will be the Savage World players companion and The Ultimate Roman Legion for Savage Worlds. This campaign is very high history, low fantasy. Pre-gens will be provided.