PDA

View Full Version : Help with the Action Tab

TheKurgan
August 26th, 2015, 13:57
I understand that when you drag an item, a weapon, to a character sheet it adds it to the inventory tab and the actions tab. But if you delete the entry in the actions tab you still have the weapon in the inventory tab. What I was wondering; is it possible to re-enter that same weapon back into the actions tab?

So, I have sword in an inventory, which links its actions to the action tab. I then delete its actions in the action tab, and the sword stays in the inventory. But can I now re-create a link to its actions back in the actions tab? Without deleting the sword and dragging a new sword item back unto the character sheet?

Thanks

kylania
August 26th, 2015, 15:37
Click the little brown add item button at the bottom of the Actions tab and add a new Weapon. Then fill in as desired.

Trenloe
August 26th, 2015, 15:57
But can I now re-create a link to its actions back in the actions tab? Without deleting the sword and dragging a new sword item back unto the character sheet?
The link is made when you first drag a new weapon (i.e. one you don't have already) to the inventory tab. You'll need to either manually create the weapon in the actions tab as kylania mentions, or remove the item from the inventory and drag a new one in.

Nyghtmare
August 26th, 2015, 16:09
Your best bet is to delete the old one in inventory and then re-drag the weapon to your character sheet, to maintain them being linked together.

Aaron
August 26th, 2015, 16:47
You can also, if your PC is in the Party Sheet, drag the item into the inventory on the Party Sheet, and then drag it back to your character sheet. This will re-add the action automatically.