PDA

View Full Version : New to AL

weasel
August 25th, 2015, 23:57
i have plenty exp on D&D since the very 1st version, but i never played AL, any group going with a spot?

soulcat
August 26th, 2015, 00:59
AL games have a very pickup feel. I would suggest checking out this Faq and reading the adventures league guide. (link is in the Faq)
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?25032-AL-FAQ-and-Common-Questions .
Sometimes the games are announced in the forum but a good place to look for games is alonlinetools.net.
When you set up you account be sure to set your time zone, and then find a game that matches up for when you are available. Don't worry if the signup is over 7, there tends to be a lot of no-shows.

Isacoh
August 26th, 2015, 01:43
Hey Weasel,

Like soulcat, highly recommend alonlinetools.net. I'm running some of the introductory adventures for this upcoming season (DDEX03-01, DM Isaac O'Neal). Look for my name and adventure and come and play! I play on Fantasy Grounds software and its awesome!

weasel
August 26th, 2015, 02:57
Isacoh, i finished my character on and profile criation on the alonlinetools.net, signed up for your game but i think i was late =(

Isacoh
August 27th, 2015, 01:54
That's okay! Come anyways, you might still be able to obtain a spot due to multiple people applying for multiple expeditions, hehe.

weasel
August 27th, 2015, 17:56
i have a couple doubts about this mode, can anyone get in contact to me via skype to help me out? thx in advance