PDA

View Full Version : EU players

X-baby longshot
August 25th, 2015, 17:58
I am thinking about starting a D&D 5E weekly weekday campaign for EU players (start time would 1930 for GMT 0); before I spend money I would like to see what level of interest there would be for such a campaign. Please respond to this thread if you would be interested with the format below. I have not yet GM'ed on FG so I maybe some what slow, additionally I don't have time to build a custom campaign so I will just buy a pre-gen.

Preferred day of the weekday to play on:
Preferred pre-gen Campaign to play:
5E pre-gen campaigns you have played:
What type of role play experience you have:

AgatonSax
August 25th, 2015, 21:30
I'm a little interested. I'm at GMT +1 (Sweden). Game will most likely end quite late for me.

Things that can come between: work
Preferred day of the weekday to play on: sun-thu
Preferred pre-gen Campaign to play: No preferrence
5E pre-gen campaigns you have played: None
What type of role play experience you have: What kind of info do you want? Played AD&D 2, DnD 3.5 and a little PF and a very very short scene DnD 5 (and tons of other systems). Everything face to face.

Foaw
August 25th, 2015, 22:40
Hello i dont know my time zones very well but i live in the US Gmt mountain time zone that should be a morning game and that is what i am looking for but i am new to FG setup and would need some help getting to learn it.

days i would like would be Mon-Thu
as for campaign i am new so any of them would be fine
All my role playing exp was done face to face in a 3.5 ed game (still kinda new to table top style games but they seem to fit my play style really well)

damned
August 25th, 2015, 23:33
Hello i dont know my time zones very well but i live in the US Gmt mountain time zone that should be a morning game and that is what i am looking for but i am new to FG setup and would need some help getting to learn it.

All my role playing exp was done face to face in a 3.5 ed game (still kinda new to table top style games but they seem to fit my play style really well)

probably early afternoon for you....

Nylanfs
August 25th, 2015, 23:44

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?iso=20150825T1930&p1=0&p2=80/ maybe of some help

Lume
August 26th, 2015, 10:07
I'm in Moscow, so GMT+4

Preferred day of the weekday to play on: Friday
Preferred pre-gen Campaign to play: any
5E pre-gen campaigns you have played: Currently DM'ing a live game of Lost Mines
What type of role play experience you have: Played 3.5E years ago, only recently managed to get a new group together to play 5E live, no experience with FG but willing to spend the $ for a regular group

Koreapsu
August 26th, 2015, 11:16
You could also look to players in Aus/NZ. Some people don't mind an early morning game with breakfast.

Quinn
August 26th, 2015, 15:24
faow that would be 2:30 PM for you.

Quinn
August 26th, 2015, 15:30
I could be interested.

Preferred day of the weekday to play on: Any non-weekend
Preferred pre-gen Campaign to play: Any
5E pre-gen campaigns you have played: Only first and second level ones set in Mulmaster
What type of role play experience you have: Tons

X-baby longshot
August 26th, 2015, 16:08
You could also look to players in Aus/NZ. Some people don't mind an early morning game with breakfast.

The game would be open to any one that can play in that time slot, it was only advertised for EU due to that being my time zone. Sorry if it was misleading.

Nylanfs
August 27th, 2015, 01:43
I'm in Moscow, so GMT+4

Preferred day of the weekday to play on: Friday
Preferred pre-gen Campaign to play: any
5E pre-gen campaigns you have played: Currently DM'ing a live game of Lost Mines
What type of role play experience you have: Played 3.5E years ago, only recently managed to get a new group together to play 5E live, no experience with FG but willing to spend the $ for a regular group

Welcome to the community Lume!

Foaw
August 27th, 2015, 17:05
Hey guys thanks for the converter times that would be 1:30 for me and that is to late for me :( (i work late nights so i get tired around that time) but should any of you see times that are earlier than this feel free to PM me the forum link and have a great day!!

X-baby longshot
August 31st, 2015, 05:46
any one else?