PDA

View Full Version : Script Error Help

jgovernale
August 25th, 2015, 17:51
When I launch FG I receive the following error.
Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_options.lua"]:12: attempt to call global 'isOption' (a nil value)
FG opens fine but I am curious about this error. And it seems as if I can no longer drag items into "parcels" or "Items" from the library. But after I restart FG it works fine????

Trenloe
August 25th, 2015, 18:02
What ruleset are you using?
Are you loading any extensions, including themes?
Does the chat window report the correct version of the ruleset (3.1.2) and CoreRPG (3.1.2)?

Does this error happen in a brand new campaign?

jgovernale
August 25th, 2015, 23:08
PFRPG,
Extensions, Advanced Bestiary, Alignment Conditions - PFRPG, Alignment Conditions, Auto XP Calculator v1.3.1 (PFRPG), Black Image Mask, Challenge Conditions - PFRPG, DCPlus, Enhanced Items (3.5/PFRPG), Expanded NPC Weapons, Fantasy Language Chat, ModulePlus, Reference Manaul windowsclass, and Remove Effect Tag.
No themes. Both rule sets are 3.1.2.
I will test a new campaign in the morning. Thank you.

Trenloe
August 25th, 2015, 23:27
That's a lot of extensions. Definitely worth trying to see if you get the error in a new PFRPG campaign without those extensions.

I assume you've made sure you're running the correct versions of those extensions that are compatible with FG v3.1.2? Check the list of extensions: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?15925-List-of-Extensions

A few of those have been updated to be compatible with FG v3.1.2, and a few of those aren't actually needed anymore, or are conflicting/provide the same functionality. e.g. there's no need to run Alignment Conditions - PFRPG and Alignment Conditions, the latter's functionality is included in the first. Also, these extensions are no longer needed at all with the ALIGN conditional operators now built into FG: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/3.5E_Effects#Conditional_Operators

jgovernale
August 26th, 2015, 14:36
I created a new campaign with the same extensions. No Error! Afterwards I removed the "Alignment Conditions - PFRPG and Alignment Conditions, the latter's functionality is included in the first. Also, these extensions are no longer needed at all with the ALIGN conditional operators now built into FG" (thank you all knowing one.) and loaded the current campaign and did not receive the error. This may have resolved the issue. I will monitor the setting and let you know if things go south again. Thank YOU.