PDA

View Full Version : New FG Player Looking for PFRPG and/or 5E Group

Rofew
August 25th, 2015, 14:06
Hi guys!

I'm new to Fantasy Grounds, and am looking for either a PFRPG group, or a 5E group. I have a little experience with 5E, and I'm learning Pathfinder as well. I'm already actively putting myself out there, and PMing game masters who are recruiting players, but have had no luck so far. If anyone is in need of a player, feel free to either reply here or PM me! Thanks!

EDIT: Time zone is MT (Mountain Time). Sorry for forgetting to list my time zone!

Nylanfs
August 25th, 2015, 17:17
Welcome to the community!

Morgentaler
August 25th, 2015, 17:26
Welcome Rofew, posting your availability and timezone helps as well so people know. As a GM across the pond might not be what your looking for ;)

Wazoodust
August 26th, 2015, 00:23
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1569
Tuesday at 7PM EDT

Rofew
August 26th, 2015, 11:14
Nylanfs: Thanks for the warm welcome!
Morgantaker: Ah! That was my fault! I've edited it to show my time zone.
Wazoodust: Thank you for the invite! It looks as though I was a little late to accept your invitation, but if any of your guys is a "no show", I'll be around!

Wazoodust
August 26th, 2015, 17:43
No, you're not to late, we will be starting next Tuesday as players didn't make it last night, I won't be around much today but we can try and get you character built up by next week you'll be fine. I plan om running 2 weeks on and 1 week off due to my work schedule until we get through Lost mine and we can see what we want to do from there. I need a cleric and a couple fighter types yet