PDA

View Full Version : Two Players Looking for Weekly Tuesday Game - EST Time Zone

docplutonium
August 25th, 2015, 02:09
Hi All;

Two experienced players are looking for a 3.5 or Pathfinder Tuesday Night Game currently located in the Eastern Time Zone.

Both are experienced with FG, take our commitment to the DM and their game seriously, fun to play with and truly enjoy the game.

Please let me know if you have any openings. 1 (me) is available now my partner in crime will be available in 30 days time.

Thanks All, hope to hear from you all soon
Doc

Wazoodust
August 26th, 2015, 00:54
I'm attempting to run 5E on Tuesdays, I know it's not the right game but the timing is good
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1569

I got missing players and want a reliable group

Sebmono
August 26th, 2015, 00:56
Hey I'm also on the east coast and a Tuesday game of PF is exactly what I'm looking for; I'd definitely be up to join with you two, if we can get a DM then we've got a group going sounds like.

Sebmono
August 26th, 2015, 00:58
@wazoodust, posted at same time as you, I'm flexible and would be up for 5e since it fits my schedule. Wanna PM the details? (I signed up on the calendar too)

MadBadHare
August 26th, 2015, 01:07
I'm attempting to run 5E on Tuesdays, I know it's not the right game but the timing is good
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1569

I got missing players and want a reliable group

And it is a good group of players.. Just sayin' ;)

Sebmono
August 26th, 2015, 01:10
Hey just saw your post, I'm flexible and would be down for 5e! That Tuesday time is perfect for me, let me know if you want to PM over the details (group class balance, etc.)

docplutonium
August 28th, 2015, 02:30
Hey All;

Thanks for all the interest. But my friend (Who is an awesome role player) is not big on 5E. God knows I've tried but no to 5E. So if there is a PF game available, I am sure we can make some magic happen there. Just a reminder that my friend cannot join until the beginning October, she is currently out of action taking care of her mother. But we could certainly start in September and she will just join us later.

If a DM here wants to start a PF adventure, then PM me here or reply to this thread and we can go forward.

Thanks for everything, it's truly appreciated
Doc

Wazoodust
August 28th, 2015, 05:20
Not a problem, I appreciate you letting me know for sure.
I saw it was 3.5/PF, but thought I'd give it a try. Schemono is gonna play, so it worked well anyhow.