PDA

View Full Version : Ability Scores Bubble (Unwanted Modifier, cannot fix!)

jbmeadows
August 25th, 2015, 01:06
Hello!

I suppose I should first and foremost apologize for any rules this post breaks. I'm new to the forums, so if I have overstepped any boundaries by my first post being a new thread, or by not having formally introduced myself somewhere, I apologize.

Last night during a Pathfinder session I went to roll a Constitution check and happened to unintentionally add a modifier onto this ability that I cannot get rid of, nor do I actually even know how I managed to do so. I've attached an image for a better idea of what I mean, but I'd really like to get rid of this as its not accurate in the least.

Someone please help?

Also, if there's a good quick reference guide for basic operations of the FG software, I'd greatly appreciate a link. The software isn't as intuitive as I'm used to and as such I'm trying to figure out a lot of stuff that should be easier than it's been as of late.

Thank you!

dberkompas
August 25th, 2015, 02:09
jbmeadows,

Since this is your first post, the graphic will have to go through approval first.

What you might try, hold down ctrl and roll the mouse wheel. Just trying to imagine what you're talking about.

BoomerET

jbmeadows
August 25th, 2015, 02:36
That...actually worked. Holy crap. Thank you!

Nylanfs
August 25th, 2015, 03:44
Since Boomer didn't do his job, Welcome to the community!

dberkompas
August 25th, 2015, 03:49
DOH, how insensitive of me. My sincerest apologies.

Glad to have you here, enjoy your stay.

What games do you play. I'm mainly Savage Worlds and D&D 5E.

Make sure you check out the next FG Daze, or FG Con.

There's lots of awesome videos for players as well as GM's, somebody is likely to link them since I'm not.

All kidding aside, glad to have you part of the crew.

BoomerET

Nickademus
August 25th, 2015, 04:11
Fantasy Grounds is not intuitive. There are a lot of little things you can do (and sometimes multiple ways to do them). If you need to know anything, or just want to know, don't hesitate to ask on the forums here. There is a wealth of knowledge to be shared and we are happy to do it.

jbmeadows
August 25th, 2015, 07:15
Haha, thank you Nylanfs, dberkompas, and Nickademus!

Right now I'm playing Pathfinder, though I've played some 5e for a bit. I'm rather new to the whole deal of tabletop gaming, but I'm loving every ounce of it :)

I think I'll definitely be making a habit of hanging around here, especially since there's so much to learn with FG. I really thank all of you very much for being so kind in your responses as well.

<3