PDA

View Full Version : Missing Professions - Rolemaster

Enki
August 23rd, 2015, 18:20
I am missing the following professions when I try to create a character.
Rogue, Thief, Warrior-Monk, Mantalist, Seer, Astrologer, Mystic, Sorcerer, Bard, Monk, Ranger and No Profession.
This is a bit frustrating to say the least.
Is the current state of the ruleset or I have a unique issue?

Thanks.

jshauber
August 23rd, 2015, 19:15
I just fired up RMC and when I open a new character sheet, go to profession and click the arrow for the drop down I am seeing all the classes you mentioned.

I would suggest you restart FG and open the campaign again. IF still missing the classes, then take a screen shot and post here and also email [email protected] for help.

Others who are more knowledgeable than I will be able to help.

Enki
August 23rd, 2015, 19:54
Here is the screen capture.
I am running this on Windows 10 and I purchased it about 1 month ago of the FG website.
Thanks for the help, I will pass it to the support site.

Dakadin
August 23rd, 2015, 21:08
Try using the mouse scroll wheel to get the drop down list to show you the rest of the list.

damned
August 23rd, 2015, 23:28
I am missing the following professions when I try to create a character.
Rogue, Thief, Warrior-Monk, Mantalist, Seer, Astrologer, Mystic, Sorcerer, Bard, Monk, Ranger and No Profession.
This is a bit frustrating to say the least.
Is the current state of the ruleset or I have a unique issue?

Thanks.

Astrologer and Bard are both in your screenshot. Note that they are displayed alphabetically and the ones that are not shown are later in that sort order - do what Dakadin says :)

Enki
August 24th, 2015, 00:58
Gents,
Your both right.
I'm an idiot.
My track pad does not seem to be working correctly but when I use a scroll mouse everything is A-OK!
I tried the up and down arrows and didn't get anywhere with them.
I'll play with my track pad settings as I often don't have a mouse.
Thanks much!