PDA

View Full Version : [LFP] Interface Zero 2.0 - From Gaza With Love

Mask_of_winter
August 23rd, 2015, 12:25
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/ARttOZrLvhNoEi72Ngeuc27dTOnAtZ-ewGYG4ucQgLed=w1200-h300-no

Welcome to the Middle East!

The trophy wife of a brutish Russian-Israeli oligarch falls for a charming Arab taxi driver and the two elope to Gaza. Some time later, her kids are gone, snatched off the street by Bedouin thugs-for-hire. Dame wants her kids back and has the credits to make your time worthwhile. Classic story.

First question to pop into your head -- are you willing to brave the radioactive Negev desert and the bio-horrors it spawned, the Israeli border patrol with its drones and bots, and the Russian Mafia with its Russian Mafia? Sure you are, that's all in the freaking job description.

But then, there's a second question ringing in your brain -- on whose toes you gonna step if you take this job? Why are Israeli drones always buzzing above? What game is the Russian FSB playing? And who invited the Kurds for the party?

I will run this module on Fantasy Grounds. VOIP will be the FG ConTeamSpeak server. It should take 3-5 sessions to go through it, maybe more (who knows, right? hehe). It will run every two weeks at the same time but I might have to skip one game in September. Sessions duration will be no more than 3 hours long.

Rule System: Savage Worlds
Genre: Cyberpunk

There are "semi-completed" pre-gens available if you don't have the IZ 2.0 book. This game is on the high end of the Savage Worlds crunch scale so it isn't something you can easily and quickly figure out. 90% of the pre-gens are complete leaving you with a few minor decisions to make (skill points, edges and hindrances). You'll also chose your gear and contacts. If you have the IZ Fantasy Grounds DLC you can submit your character in XML format.

First session is dedicated to completing your character and introduction to the mission.

To join this game you must follow this link and click YES for this Google Event: https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/c0eo86ego06197dab3dgmoi6v3k?authkey=CN_sqsmTuNaepA E

I'm looking for 3-5 players. First five players to click YES gets in, the others will be alternates.

Mask_of_winter
August 23rd, 2015, 22:39
Full. Thank you for your interest!

Mask_of_winter
August 28th, 2015, 00:46
A spot just opened up for this. Take it while it's still available.

Taonna
August 28th, 2015, 02:00
What time is this at I couldn't find it?

Mask_of_winter
August 28th, 2015, 02:05
It's on the Google Event page. 10:30pm Eastern. It should give you the time in your timezone there. Hmmm, thank for letting me know. I'll look into it.