PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Group to play with

Ryser
August 21st, 2015, 07:18
Hello everyone, I have decided to come here and see about joining one of the wonderful groups that run games out of FG. Little info about me, i'm 25 and live on the west coast. I guess the best times for me are on the weekends anytime but I can play on the weekends but that would have to be late evenings which isn't a problem for me. I'm a pretty relaxed person and I don't mess around to much, well nothing to crazy like killing off NPCs cause I felt like it haha but I do like to have my fun within reason. As far as game any D&D or PF is fine just might need a little help inputting the info into FG as i'm fairly new to FG itself. I would like to also note my friend is wanting to join as well but he can only really play on Sundays though.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, hope to be hunting with y'all soon!

~Ryser~

JohnD
August 21st, 2015, 08:29
Welcome... hope you find what you're looking for. Don't sit back and wait for a DM to notice your interest... go and post in their recruiting threads; that will be a solid approach.

Morgentaler
August 21st, 2015, 09:23
Welcome Ryser,
As JohnD mentioned your best bet is to post on LFPlayers post or PM the DM, be agressive and sell yourself (but be honest)...as a DM it's like a job interview when it comes to players..why should I pick you over 1? It's a tough place out there :P but hopefully you will find a group that fits your style and needs. :)

dcgreenwood
August 22nd, 2015, 16:56
Hi Ryser,
Check out my recruitment post for WFRP. I'm on the west coast too.

Starcrawler
August 22nd, 2015, 20:09
I have sent you a PM :).