PDA

View Full Version : Any interest in Scenarios of 7th-11th level?

cmdisc
August 20th, 2015, 21:10
I'm trying to get an idea if there are any Players interested in 7-11 scenarios. I was looking at running a few of them over the next couple of months (outside of CON VII) if there was enough interest. My best times to run sessions are evenings GMT, but any day of the week generally works for me.

Thoughts?

lachancery
August 20th, 2015, 22:15
I'm trying to get an idea if there are any Players interested in 7-11 scenarios. I was looking at running a few of them over the next couple of months (outside of CON VII) if there was enough interest. My best times to run sessions are evenings GMT, but any day of the week generally works for me.
Have interest, but incompatible schedule. I'm in if any game get scheduled evenings EDT (GMT-4/5).

cmdisc
August 20th, 2015, 22:25
That would be an interesting one to try on my end as that would put me middle of the night. Although the plan right now is to be moving back Stateside by next Summer. So times will align better by then.

Myrddin
August 20th, 2015, 23:26
I'd be interested. GMT evenings are perfect for me, except Fridays typically.

Blackfoot
August 20th, 2015, 23:35
I'm interested but I have 3 Level 6s and no viable 7s currently.

Victor
August 21st, 2015, 02:08
I am interested as well. I have a couple of L7s and a few L6 guys around

Lord Kavos
August 21st, 2015, 05:08
I would be keen also, have 2 x 8th lvl PCs.

Time is my issue these days - working 12hr days through the week, so havent had much time to prep & run adventures of late, but would be available to play occasionally on the weekends.

xazil
August 21st, 2015, 09:01
I have a couple guys in the range and a handful at 5-6. If times work out Im happy to jump in. :)

AxitMaster
August 21st, 2015, 10:12
Definately interested in this, especially if Tuesday to Thursday GMT evenings. Just got the one level 7 character tho, hopefully living to be level 8 soon.

Malkavian_Andi
August 21st, 2015, 12:14
I'd be in, too. I have quite a few high level PCs that are waiting for a chance to get some action again.

cmdisc
August 21st, 2015, 17:48
Looks like plenty of interest for this as well as Scenarios of 5-9. I'll look into various options and keep Tues, Thurs, and weekends in mind.

And for those of you with the time and inclination to GM something, I'm up for playing any ranges (hint, hint). :)

Blackfoot
August 21st, 2015, 21:08
In case you hadn't noticed... I recently put up a Poll to see just what sort of active player/GM base we are working with currently... only 4 players and 4 player/GMs responded in a positive way. A bunch of the crew seem to be tied up with summer/life/other projects currently. That's certainly enough to field a table.. but not a huge number of active folks.

cmdisc
August 22nd, 2015, 08:53
Yes, I saw the poll. I dropped a notice of this discussion into the Game Announcement thread hoping that there are more folks subscribed to that than might be on here regularly checking the PFS page. But again, it looks like there is a fair amount of interest for the 5-9 and 7-11 scenarios. Admittedly, GMing higher end stuff isn't as rewarding because who wants to credit-level their established builds into retirement? But as I'm slow-tracking all of my builds once they hit 6th level, I'm ok with running a handful of 5-9's and 7-11's. I just want to make sure the interest is there before I start dropping the money for them.

And if other GMs pop up that are willing to do the same, all the better for everyone.

Blackfoot
August 22nd, 2015, 13:39
I have at least 1 character who is 'all GM exp' who is 6th level currently... so running higher level stuff is fine with me...

jshauber
August 22nd, 2015, 14:29
I need to catch up my guys with all the accumulated GM XP I have as well, not sure where that will get me to, but at least this gives me a reason to do it.