PDA

View Full Version : Interest in late night games?

Trueshaft
August 19th, 2015, 12:38
Hi everybody, am new to Fantasy Grounds but have been around Pathfinder for a while. Had to drop out of my local gaming group a couple months back due to some health related issues and am now relegated to trying to get something going online. I'm looking to eventually DM once I get accustomed to Fantasy Grounds. My biggest limitation now is most days my play times would be later hours, like after 9 pm Eastern Time. Are there players/ GMs about who'd be interested in playing those hours? When I stopped playing in my last group, we had two long term campaigns going ( we'd switch off between the two GMs after every chapter of the campaign ). Eventually I'd like to do something similar, perhaps Rise of the Runelords or something else. My only completely free day is Wednesdays. Of course I'm probably getting way ahead of myself seeing as how I have yet to actually play in any games, and my DM chops are a bit rusty. Just putting feelers out while I try to find a game or two to get into.

damned
August 19th, 2015, 13:05
Welcome Trueshaft
What is late night to you is a completely different time to someone in London or Sydney and every where in between.
For players on the west coast it might only be 7pm so Im sure you will find players in a similar timezone.

Look at the games that GMs are posting - if you havent tried some of the genres or rulesets being advertised still consider giving them a go if they run during your availability. You will meet other gamers and you might find a system/genre that really works for you.

damned
August 19th, 2015, 13:06
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?25644-Pathfinder-Open-Campaign-Looking-For-Player(s)

Vhok
August 19th, 2015, 13:42
depending on the day I am usually around

Blahness98
August 19th, 2015, 19:44
I am usually only able to run at night due to having a pair of kids that need a lot of attention. Games I run normally start 8-9pm central time. I am currently preparing another campaign and look to have a start date in September. But that is subject to change and wife intervention..

JohnD
August 19th, 2015, 20:42
Man, wife intervention kills everything.

JohnD
August 19th, 2015, 20:44
Hi everybody, am new to Fantasy Grounds but have been around Pathfinder for a while. Had to drop out of my local gaming group a couple months back due to some health related issues and am now relegated to trying to get something going online. I'm looking to eventually DM once I get accustomed to Fantasy Grounds. My biggest limitation now is most days my play times would be later hours, like after 9 pm Eastern Time. Are there players/ GMs about who'd be interested in playing those hours? When I stopped playing in my last group, we had two long term campaigns going ( we'd switch off between the two GMs after every chapter of the campaign ). Eventually I'd like to do something similar, perhaps Rise of the Runelords or something else. My only completely free day is Wednesdays. Of course I'm probably getting way ahead of myself seeing as how I have yet to actually play in any games, and my DM chops are a bit rusty. Just putting feelers out while I try to find a game or two to get into.

I have a Friday evening Castles and Crusades campaign that will be getting going again in mid September. Regular hours are 8-11 PM Central every 2nd week. If you don't mind the wait, and are interested, PM me.

If not, I hope you find the right game for your needs.