PDA

View Full Version : items in campaign maps

Azngalahad
August 14th, 2015, 01:42
Hi, I had a question concerning the items, especially the weapons

so I tried giving my PCs some items to test out from the mines of phandelver module. The description shows up but the item attack rolls and bonuses and things do not. Is that something that I have to enter in myself or is mine bugged?

kylania
August 14th, 2015, 01:47
The Items in LMoP weren't completely setup unfortunately so won't work properly out of the box. You can add them to your campaign then click the little lock icon on them and fill in the missing information yourself though.

MadBadHare
August 14th, 2015, 02:14
The Items in LMoP weren't completely setup unfortunately so won't work properly out of the box
Sounds like someone could fix the published module and push out an update... Devs?

Azngalahad
August 14th, 2015, 02:19
i tried prince of the apocalypse and hoard of the dragon queen and they also do not have the weapon dmg information filled out either. it's not particularly a big problem just a little annoying to go in and have to add all the roll values, especially for items that have special affects like poison maybe i still don't know how to do those

JohnD
August 14th, 2015, 02:23
I'd imagine these will get updated after the DMG comes out with the new functionality.

demonsbane
August 14th, 2015, 08:45
I'd imagine these will get updated after the DMG comes out with the new functionality.

That would be great indeed.