PDA

View Full Version : .5 sign near the enemy tokens

Azngalahad
August 13th, 2015, 11:41
hi new player here

i've been trying to figure out everything and am confused on how what the symbol means? on the combat tracker sometimes theres a .5 indicator on some enemies and i was wondering what it represented

Zacchaeus
August 13th, 2015, 12:03
I think what you are seeing is the percentage adjustment of the scale of the token. What I mean is that if you have a map which has a resolution of say 50px per inch and you have a token which is 100px x 100px then Fantasy Grounds will automatically shrink the token to fit the map resolution and will then show on the token that the token is being shown at 50% or 0.5 actual size.

Griogre
August 13th, 2015, 15:58
The above assumes the Options -> Token: Auto-scale to grid [80% of grid or 100% of grid]. If the DM needs to increase or decrease the size of a token, ie a Werebear goes into bear shape the DM can click on the "Space and Reach" setting for the monster and change the 5 in size to 10.

Also if you play with "Options -> Token: Auto-scale to grid [off]" then you can put hover your mouse curse over the token on the combat tracker and roll the mouse wheel up and down to change the size of the token. If you hold shift down while doing this the token will change size in larger increments.

Zacchaeus
August 13th, 2015, 21:57
The above assumes the Options -> Token: Auto-scale to grid [80% of grid or 100% of grid]. If the DM needs to increase or decrease the size of a token, ie a Werebear goes into bear shape the DM can click on the "Space and Reach" setting for the monster and change the 5 in size to 10.

Oh, good grief! I did not know this. That makes scaling my Druid player's Bear a doddle!

Griogre
August 13th, 2015, 22:04
:) Works for when the PCs are riding something as well, if you don't want to deal with mount tokens.