PDA

View Full Version : Wiki Effects Questions

Nickademus
August 10th, 2015, 03:23
Reading through the 3.5e/PF Wiki Effects page, I noticed some odd entries. Probably just a copy/paste error from the 4e or 5e page, but I thought I'd ask in case there was another hidden functionality that I didn't know about.

Examples

Good

ATK: 2 power

Is power a bonus type in 3.5e/PF?

More

Power Text Effect Label Other Effect Fields
+1 to next d20 roll this turn ATK:1, DMG:1, SKILL:1, ABIL:1, SAVE:1 (Expires End This Turn)(Expend on Roll)
+2 to your next attack and damage roll before the end of your next turn ATK:2, DMG:2 (Expires End Next Turn)(Expend on Single Usage)
Does 3.5e/PF have the Expend option of Expires End This Turn and Expires End Next Turn?

Nibelung
August 16th, 2015, 02:33
Reading through the 3.5e/PF Wiki Effects page, I noticed some odd entries. Probably just a copy/paste error from the 4e or 5e page, but I thought I'd ask in case there was another hidden functionality that I didn't know about.

Very probable to be a copy-paste error, since Moon Wizard worked on the 4e ruleset before adapting it to the 3e ruleset (IIRC, before he was even an employee from Smiteworks).

The effects page on the wiki needs a serious update. I know at least the 4e one needs. Some more examples on complex, but common interaction should be added as well (Eg, Dragonborn damage bonus while bloodied, or Tiefling's attack bonus against bloodied targets).

Trenloe
August 16th, 2015, 16:39
The effects page on the wiki needs a serious update. I know at least the 4e one needs. Some more examples on complex, but common interaction should be added as well (Eg, Dragonborn damage bonus while bloodied, or Tiefling's attack bonus against bloodied targets).
If you have some suggestions for updates send them to the Fantasy Grounds devs. Email to [email protected].