PDA

View Full Version : Primeval Thule - Episodic Gaming

VenomousFiligree
August 9th, 2015, 21:07
I plan on running some linked Primeval Thule (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/809579963/primeval-thule-5e/description) games. I will try to ensure that each session is a single scenario and players will be able to continue with their PCs from one session to another. Players will also be able to come and go as they please. I will occasionally run a longer scenario that will cover two sessions, these will be advertised as such in advance.

The sessions will run as soon as I have the 5e pdf and all PCs will start at level 1.

The games will primarily be UK (currently GMT+1) evenings, some weekends and some midweek.

For those interested in taking part how would you like to have magic in the game?

crb31
August 9th, 2015, 21:12
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by this question. Is't magic set by the rules? Or setting? 5e is pretty versatile where a setting could have flying ships and another setting could be a lot more magic rare- i.e. magic always has a chance of failure of some kind. Is this sort of what you mean?

VenomousFiligree
August 9th, 2015, 21:29
In Thule, there is no change to the magic rules RAW, however they give suggestions on what classes are available, so that would be option 1. I'm proposing options 2 and 3 as 'homebrew' alternatives.

VenomousFiligree
August 9th, 2015, 21:30
I'm thinking option 3 would be similar to d20 Conan