PDA

View Full Version : [Numenera] Ninth World (Science-Fantasy)

EmmaBanana
August 9th, 2015, 04:56
FG License: I have ultimate!
Game System: Numenera

Time Zone: Eastern Time, USA
Day of week and time: TBD
If new game, planned start date: Preferably soon.
Planned Frequency: i.e. Weekly, every other week, once a month, etc.
Term: i.e. Long term keep playing for a while, or Working through a module and will be done as a group when that is over, etc.

Text or Voice: Voice, please!
Voice software used: Skype.

Roleplay & Combat mix: Heavy roleplay.
Number of Players in game & needed: I have 0 players. I need at least 3, max 6.
Character starting level & equipment: According to your 'class', but you'll start at tier 1.
Character restrictions: None.

Details of your scenario: The key to playing Numenera is the story. The way to “win” this game is to come away with a great tale.

Each world stretched across vast millennia of time. Each played host to a race whose civilizations rose to supremacy but eventually died or scattered, disappeared or transcended. During the time each world flourished, those that ruled it spoke to the stars, reengineered their physical bodies, and mastered form and essence, all in their own unique ways.

Each left behind remnants.

The people of the new world—the Ninth World—sometimes call these remnants magic, and who are we to say they’re wrong? But most give a unique name to the legacies of the nigh-unimaginable past. They call them…

Numenera.

Basically, this is a really fun game that I hope everyone knows about! If not, I can teach you and help you make a character. :)

My skype is: maggie.mcgill4

damned
August 9th, 2015, 09:46
Nice EmmaBanana!
Welcome to Fantasy Grounds - I hope you have a great time.

Ranger76
August 9th, 2015, 15:51
Hi EmmaBanana,
I'd be interested in joining a numenera game. I'm available most nights after 9PM Eastern.

Valarian
August 9th, 2015, 16:15
It's the wrong side of the pond for me, unfortunately. Good luck with the game though. Hope you find a good group. For anyone considering the game, I can recommend Numenera.

dragonbait
August 9th, 2015, 17:15
I have not played Numeria before but from what I have read it sounds very intriguing. I would be interested playing depending on the days/times. I am available most evenings after 6pm CST just not on thursdays.

tharinock
August 9th, 2015, 19:35
I'm interested! Available generally on nights and weekends, est. Haven't played, but have the books

Qedian
August 10th, 2015, 12:15
I'm interested and am experienced in Numenera and the Strange as a player and GM, but it would be heavily dependant on when.

EDIT: The best time for me would be an EST Thursday game (which would be either Thursday night or Friday morning/day AEST, which is where I am).
I could potentially also do and EST Sunday evening game or possible another time but those are the most likely ones.

jhondidfool
August 11th, 2015, 15:14
Heyas. I'm interested im playing, but can only do Sat and Sun starting at 3pm EST as much.

Knight
August 12th, 2015, 01:45
Hi, I've never run Numenera before, but I would be interested in learning it. I am available most evenings from 7-12 EST

thoughtcrime
August 17th, 2015, 01:09
I'm interested as well, but it depends on the time.