PDA

View Full Version : Friday D&D 5E, 7:30 PM - 12:30 AM Pacific (UTC -8 )

Griogre
August 8th, 2015, 03:10
I recently had a player drop out of my weekly Friday game and I am looking for a replacement. I'm currently running the Tyranny of Dragons adventure path. They have made 5th level in the "Horde of the Dragon Queen" module. The adventure path of HotDQ and the "The Rise of Tiamat" should take the PCs up to 15th level or so. If you have already played, run or read the modules then this probably isn't the game for you. I am currently planning on running "Rage of Demons" after this adventure and then will either run my own stuff or maybe another adventure path depending on feedback from the group.

The player should be mature, dependable and able to contribute to the game. It’s ok if you are new to FG, though you must be willing to learn to use the 5E ruleset efficiently so you don't slow the group down.

This is a long term game that has been running for years, so if you are looking for a long term, stable game this is a good group for you. I run a mix of my own stuff or modules and if someone else wants to co-DM or run a few adventures that's fine too. I've been running D&D and other RPGs since the mid '70s so I’m an experienced GM.

You will need a working head set and teamspeak as we use voice chat to handle rules questions and OOC. I use voice to narrate setting, combat and other information. PM me or reply to the thread if you are interested.

Note: If you are not on the Pacific Coast or in Australia this is a very late night game.

Phantasms
August 8th, 2015, 03:51
Hello, I am experienced in 5E and have not played the modules you mentioned. I would be interested in completing your party.

Griogre
August 8th, 2015, 10:06
I sent you a PM.